6 Pin hubs 108 pcd for Cortina uprights

I've found a great set of wheels but now I need 6 pin knock off hubs.
- 83.3mm locating spigot
- PCD 6 on 107.95mm
- Peg hole diameter 13mm

I am using Cortina uprights in the front and GT Forte rear uprights.

Thanks!

For the front hubs you might be able to get an undrilled trailer hub that works with the same size bearings as the Cortina stub shaft.
This is probably the best way to go here as it will maintain steering geometry without adding a heap of steering axis offset. That way you can just run standard drive peg adapters like with any other wheel.
The rear is probably a bit easier as you could run a thicker spacer with some secondary drive pegs.

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
I've found a great set of wheels but now I need 6 pin knock off hubs.
- 83.3mm locating spigot
- PCD 6 on 107.95mm
- Peg hole diameter 13mm

I am using Cortina uprights in the front and GT Forte rear uprights.

Thanks!
That combination will be difficult. 5 pcd will not fit the 6pcd redrilled, even with adaptors on.
Front like Ryan mention is the easy part to remake for 6 peg, rear you’ll need the actual stub axle for 6 peg. Only option for that is now AK sportscars, if they will sell you uprights with 6 peg stub axles. Not an easy, nor cheap solution to get those 6 peg wheels to Cortina.

Cortina front is thinner axle than Granada.

Will need full 6 peg suspension uprights front and rear I’m afraid to get those wheels to fit a GT Forte. And due to the chassis you need bespoke front arms, as GTD arms style arms or AK 40 arms will not fit.

good luck

Back