A Happy Day at the Earp House

Ron Earp

Admin
Sooooo,

Moderator man (with BAD taste),

Which one are you??/ Startsky Or Hutch?!!

Neither, I'm Huggie Bear !!!!!! :2thumbsup:

You know how it is. Times change, interests wax and wane. I've never owned a "muscle car" (if you can go that far to call this one) and I ain't getting any younger...so they tell me.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
I'm Huggie Bear !!!!!!
:afro:

Starsky: I like your Lincoln.
Huggy Bear: It's a '76. Won't be out 'til next year. But I know some people that know some people that robbed some people.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
STA Power Engine Conditioners! No way man --- Warner-Hodgon or Sunny King Ford all the way!

LOL....looks like at least one guy here remembers the old Bud Moore/Buddy Baker Torinos from the 70s......

White n Blue ,#15 on the doors, 'STA Power Engine Conditioners' sign writing and a nice 351c along with some 15" Nascar steels and drop it about 6" @ the front , 4" @ the rear and it will start to look like a real car!!

Ron Earp

Admin
Like this?

Attachments

• b351carpic2.jpg
    b351carpic2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 192

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Maybe Bobby Isaac's car - Sorry - best photo I could find;

15torino_bisaac.jpg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Cool pic to share....

smoke_two_c.jpg

Will the REAL Starsky & Hutch Mobile - Please burn rubber!!!

Bobby Isaacs the one, I have a great pic of the car I could scan ,but Peterson publishing would probably send their legal eagles on a canoe trip to visit me!

Sooo much of the tech we take for granted now in small block fords originated with these cars and the drag stuff from Glidden etc. Dont knock em.

Back