Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
The Peoples Republic of Australia are all working towards Utopia -- why can't you see this Pete.:laugh:
Before purchasing said property in luxurious areas such as Neuoosa a due diligence disclosure would've uncovered the none compliance with local council s current and future town planning regulations -- surely?

I agree --what happened to common sense
A luxury apartment at Nimbin sounds promising

Our government seems to be a mutant bacteria

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
You are correct, and due diligence was carried out and everything complied at the time of purchase five years ago. But the "rules"have changed at least three times since then. Someone jokingly suggested the bath might be next, they could be right. Changes to these rules have cost me an estimated $10,000. In the same time period. Not just the Jacuzzi but all the other work place health and safety bullshit and red tape.:furious:

Someone who lives in Brisbane told me he had to install a new toilet before he could put his house up for rent. The old one was working fine but now the new toilet have to be certified for a certain amount of volume water flow. You can,t just put in 2 bricks to reduce the container volume , oh no there is a new design to cope with the reduced water flow.

After installation the new toilet have to be certified again. 2 New toilets cost him a few grand.

Z.C.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
And mostly without a mandate! They seem to think once they get elected they can do what they like, even if it wasn't part of their pre -election policy.
In fact Juliar Gibletts emphatically stated prior to the Federal election that quote,
" there will be no carbon tax". A total lie, one of the first things she did once elected was legislate for a carbon tax.

Sorry that's Julia Gillard. Damn spell assist.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
We've had similar dealings with local council over a "development" -- covering about an acre with roof line and drive ways --suddenly requires a storm water management system --comprising storm water catchment then a gross pollutant trap (30 cubic metres) then a reed bed (~40 cubic metres) then the slow release tank (~150 cubic metres) where all water collected can then be slow released back into the river system as potable water --after all the budgeting had been done, dig deeper into the pockets for a further 200K
da da daaa
Pete, I reckon its time to start a charity collection business and only collect from government employees "help save the tax payer"

Back