Activepowercars 4 inch longer model?

Hello,

I am a 6'6 male about 240lbs. I recently was in a superformance gt40 mk1 and fit but without the seat cushion and it was tight.
I recently learned about the 4 inch extra model from activepower 4 inch model.
Chris Ardern says its a much better fit.
Does anybody have one that can give me their opinion or pocs some pictures?

Thanks.

I have one.

I have a friend about your size and he squeezed into mine this weekend.

I've banana-ed the seat back to gain head clearance, and even still, he would need a gurney bubble but the length is there for legs, and if slouched down in the seat a little more, he could make it.

The problem (that could be overcome with a little rework of the front footwell) is his clown shoes. Rather than have the bumps in the floorpan for clearance where the A arm lower pickup is, they raised the floor pan, so with his heels on the floor pan, this toes are hitting the frame tube under the windshield.

I'm just a little northwest of Houston, and Rick has one just south of Fort Worth. Maybe he'll chime in.

I'm 5-9, and the car is low and cocooning, but more than spacious for me. In fact, I'm moving the pedals back into the cabin 4"

I have one.

I have a friend about your size and he squeezed into mine this weekend.

I've banana-ed the seat back to gain head clearance, and even still, he would need a gurney bubble but the length is there for legs, and if slouched down in the seat a little more, he could make it.

The problem (that could be overcome with a little rework of the front footwell) is his clown shoes. Rather than have the bumps in the floorpan for clearance where the A arm lower pickup is, they raised the floor pan, so with his heels on the floor pan, this toes are hitting the frame tube under the windshield.

I'm just a little northwest of Houston, and Rick has one just south of Fort Worth. Maybe he'll chime in.

I'm 5-9, and the car is low and cocooning, but more than spacious for me. In fact, I'm moving the pedals back into the cabin 4"

Thats interesting, the car I was in had the Gurney bubble and it definitely helped. The seat was completely removed to get me into it but thats an spf car. Funny part was I fit better into the passanger seat then the drivers.

I am in Austin area. If you're okay with it id be happy to make the drive to see your car and see if I fit.

Back