Amazing example of working the "system"

Couldn't resist posting this one:

Amazing! What a country.

Learning from Obituaries....
It seems that every couple of days New Orleans loses one of its
treasured

ENTREPRENEURS

Let’s

get the players straight before we go on with this..

LARMONDO "FLAIR"
ALLEN

His Companion : Kawanner Armstrong

His Sons : Christian Allen
Kwan Allen
Larmondo Allen, Jr.

His Daughters : Deidra Allen
Larmenshell Allen Lamonshea Allen
Larmomdriel Allen
Larmerja Allen
Korevell Allen

AT AGE "25" - He had
Children.

His Father: Burnell Thompson

His Mother: Esther
Allen

His Stepfather: Bruce
Gordy

His Brothers: Burnell
Thompson
Edgar
Thompson
Wil
Willis
Danta Edwards
Reshe Edwards
Mattnell
Allen
Burnell
Allen
Lester
Allen

His Sisters: Shannail Craig
Lekiksha
Thompson
Gwendolyn Carter
Jessica
Willis
Katina
Gordy

Grandparents: Delors
Allen
J.C.
Allen
Anna Laura
Thompson
Will
Thompson
GOT THE ABOVE ALL STRAIGHT?

NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY

He was 25 and had 3 sons and 6 daughters.

"NINE"
welfare
recipients, collecting
$950 each .....
That equals
$8,550 per month !!! Now
add

Food Stamps,

Free
medical, Free school lunches,
and
on and on

Do the math...
$102,000+
/ year
Anyone out there, sittin' on their
butt while reading
this e-mail, making
A HUNDRED GRAND, doing nothing?

Now that, to me, is a real Entrepreneur.

(ALSO,

BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS DEATH, ALL OF THE KIDS WILL COLLECT
"SOCIAL SECURITY" UNTIL

THEY ARE 18)

EVEN
BETTER...IF "FLAIR'S"

"THIRTEEN"
BROTHERS
& SISTERS

FOLLOWED
HIS ENTREPRENEURIAL

STRATEGY--THAT'S
AN ADDITIONAL

$1.3 MILLION
PER YEAR
BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!

IF
ALL THIRTEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN

DUPLICATE
HIS FEAT OF 9
"WELFARE STRATEGISTS "
THAT

BREEDS 117 NEW RECIPIENTS COLLECTING

$100,000/YR!!...OR AN ADDITIONAL

$11,700,000
PER YEAR...
& THAT'S
"ONE" DAMN FAMILY
(And
"demands"
100% the
Taxes Paid by
avg. taxpayers)

And THAT is why this once great country is

BANKRUPT!!

ANY QUESTIONS?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Molleur,

That does make a compelling story, with the emphisis on "story".

From what I have found.......

In Louisiana, this (now) single mother with 9 children would receive $512/month with a lifetime limit of collecting this for 5 years. She'd be able to get another $500/mo roughly in food stamps and probably get some housing assistance as well.

Now as far as Survivor Benefits from Social Security for the children, it depends on whether or not Larmondo had a regular job and paid into Social Security for at least 18 months. If he did, then they'll qualify for benefits. If not, no soup for the kids. Being generous and saying Larmondo spent some time workin' at McDonald's to get his 18 months in... his partner may be able to collect the one time payment of $255 for his death and 7 of the kids would be eligible for continuing payments until 18. Those payments would be kind of small though, a total of less than $500/mo. combined.​

Yep!
I just threw that up here to get some comments. You are correct Jim.
Just attmepting to stir the pot...

Keith

Well now Jack, you really surprise me. Unless your account has been hijacked of course. Look. There is so much inequality down there in your neck of the woods, I recently heard this shocking story and it makes me think that all you old white guys have a heck of a deal of explaining to do.

A black congresswoman ( Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston), talking about the recent extreme weather problems complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.

She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaquille, and Jamal, which of course the electorate would respond to much quicker.

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

You can surely see the logic in what she asks and I now ask you, what are you people doing about this disgraceful mess?

Jack, I really thought you were one of the good guys mate....

Some others who know how to play the system. :eek:

Amazon is able to avoid UK taxes by routing sales through a holding company in Luxembourg, allowing the company to pay less than 12 per cent tax on its foreign earnings.
Hodge said: "People want to know why companies which benefit from an infrastructure paid for by them and are paying people low wages who receive taxpayer-funded tax credits from the exchequer are not paying their fair share."
'
Google, which paid just £3.4 million in UK taxes last year on £2.5 billion in sales. The company has even reported a loss in the UK for the last two years.
Google said it operates within the law by basing operations in Bermuda and Ireland, in order to take advantage of lower tax rates.

US coffee giant Starbucks reportedly paid just £8.6m in corporation tax in the UK over 14 years.
The four-month investigation by news agency Reuters also found the firm had paid nothing in the last three years.

Keith

Don't forget Amazon and Apple Nick.

HMG are trying to close the Channel Islands loophole without damaging their economy because the truth is, many sellers process their orders through CI as they don't pay VAT.

The burden of taxation in the UK is borne by the working man through PAYE which has always been a disgrace....and is clearly not enough to balance the books hence the massive rise in public borrowing.

Sorry, just seen your "Amazon" Senior moment...

The burden of taxation in the UK is borne by the working man through PAYE which has always been a disgrace....and is clearly not enough to balance the books hence the massive rise in public borrowing.

So true, "Only the little people pay taxes" :thumbsup:

Back