Any one in Holland to comment on this? Is it true?

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Jeff,

If you truly want to understand the UK majority's increasing hostility to unvoted for legislation foisted on us, then come and take up residence for a while. I would suggest a large inner city location, so you can test out your theories as espoused in earlier posts. You will soon get ' the picture '.
But i doubt that is what you have in mind and will therefore not undertake the first hand experience.
Oh, by the way, if you need the services of the National Health Service in the area you choose to reside in, be prepared to wait in excess of 8 hours at the Accident & Emergency Dept, due to the innumerable illegal immigrants who use it as their medical centre, due to not being able to visit a normal doctor's surgery. Of course, the 1-2 million illegals are never admitted in official government statistics with regard the 'true' population of this overcrowded isle, namely 70 million.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you for dismissing the population density comment with an airy fairy wave of your hand, and remember that your own country is one of the most racist nations on earth. I lived in a town in the South of the USA for a few years where they used to hang a black man in the town square every Friday night on principle. The last one was in the early '60's. There was also a sign in another local town near me which read "Don't let the sun set on your black ass". When I was there, the racist symbol of the Stars and Bars flew above many City buildings.
Posted by Keith

Yes Keith those things did happen here, it was a terrable point in our history. Thankfully brave folks fought that type of hate, fought for what was right. Fought to protect minorities.

They passed laws and enforced laws, often against the will of "good Americans". Thankfully because of these "hated" laws, for the most part that type of hate filled activity has ended.

If as you say, you were in the southern US in those days, then you know that these laws were passed against the will of many "good Americans".

Keith, would you have fought against those laws. Would you have complained that Politicians were forcing these laws on "good Americans" against their will?

Last edited:
Nick, if we couldn't move on from previous mistakes then all of Germany should still be in chains.

Edit: And before anyone says it, yes, the British too.

Keith,

Good point well presented :) we all need to learn from history particularly the idiots who racially abused the black members of the Dutch football team in Krakow yesterday.

For which I am most grateful by the way.:thumbsup:

Considering it is summer here, they have just cancelled the steam rally I was going to on Sunday due to a waterlogged field, it has been raining long enough that Noah is getting nervous I can understand your sentiments. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Keith

Posted by Keith

Yes Keith those things did happen here, it was a terrable point in our history. Thankfully brave folks fought that type of hate, fought for what was right. Fought to protect minorities.

They passed laws and enforced laws, often against the will of "good Americans". Thankfully because of these "hated" laws, for the most part that type of hate filled activity has ended.

If as you say, you were in the southern US in those days, then you know that these laws were passed against the will of many "good Americans".

Keith, would you have fought against those laws. Would you have complained that Politicians were forcing these laws on "good Americans" against their will?

James.. nothing much has changed. That's not an accusation, that's a fact. It's endemic in any nation that has been used to being on top. It's changing and it's not good for you or your children. You have to stop the rhetoric and think about the storm which is coming your way sometime soon..

Your arguments and so called "discussions" are but a sliver of pathetic bleating against the certain fact that those who have sowed the whirlwind will shortly be experiencing a cultural hurricane of epic proportions..

And, in some ways (nay, in many), we will have deserved it.

This is the way we should think about the evidence that is presenting itself to us - not that we are in any way superior or we can make things right through force of arms - but that we have had our day and many seek vengeance upon us...

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
James.. nothing much has changed. That's not an accusation, that's a fact.
Posted by Keith

Keith you could not be more wrong. In the early 1960s southern Blacks were not allowed to attend "white" schools, were not allowed to stay in most hotels, were not allowed to eat in most resturants, had to sit in the back of the bus, were not allowed to addend College or University, voting was difficult to impossable, inter racial marrage illegal and yes lynching was very prevalent.

You say nothing has changed?

Brave leaders and politicians did the right thing and not only passed strong laws but they inforced these laws.

I doubt you would recognise the south today.

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED! For the better and things will continue to change for the better.

The only storm/whirlwind coming is in your angry, fear filled mind.

Last edited:

Keith

In your neck of the woods James, I'm quite sure nothing has changed. However, you need to consult with those on the other side of the tracks.

You need to get a grip mate.. really.

I am not fear filled mate.. I fear absolutely nothing. I have stared into the abyss - I have taken the blows - I have faced my enemies - and I have survived them even though they hurt me grieviously but I still love everybody - even your sorry ass.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,

You have not been paying attention.

Folks of any race or religion can eat in any resturant in the country, they can stay in any hotel in the country, attend any public school, college and university, interracial marrage is open to all, voter rights legislation has ended any voter discrimination and lynching is almost totaly unheard of.

Oh yes, and in case you have not noticed, we now have a Black President, he is President of the entire country, North South, East and West.

To insist that nothing has changed...........................just the absurd rantings of an angy old man who only sees what he wants to see.

Leaders passed those laws not because they were popular but because they were the right thing to do.

Lyndon Johnson, a southerner pushed through the Civil Rights Bill not for political gain, but because it was the right thing to do.

It's good to see that there are still brave politicions everywhere.

Unfortunately there are still folks to condemn them.

Last edited:
Back