Ascari Visit

Although like a twit I forgot the Brighton speed trials date clashed with the Ascari Visit,I was really glad I went to Ascari.They made us very welcome and we saw everything from Carbon Composite construction, Race car and road supercars in build as well as Klaus the Billionaires collection of Benetton F1's with engines stripped down fo all to see close up and GT racecars were being prepared.
The quality of the cars was 110%. Also an old friend JAMES ex GTD from 10 years ago or so did the tour as he is an engineer there and what a knowledgable bloke he is.
Thanks to BOB for organising the tour, shame more could not come.

Hi Keith
Sounds like you had a great time... well done Bob. Perhaps you or another member who visited could do a write-up for the club mag and give an insight to what sounds a great tour.

Ps - how about posting a few pics of your own new build - I'm sure others would be intersted as if its anything like your Ultima, it'll be superb.

Hi Paul.
I think you would have liked Ascari, perhaps next year it could be arranged for a return trip when it dosen't clash with anything.
There are two pictures of the 40 on the builder forum section but will update as and when

Regards keith

Back