Asda Charity Track day at Bruntingthorpe

It's that time of year again... The annual Charity day at Bruntingthorpe race track on August 10th

Pete Bryant has previously organised this great day out but this year he's handed the wheel over to me, I've got space for 6 more GT40's - we had a blast last year as we basically get full use of the track (across the 4 mile ciruit and including the 2mile straight) in return for giving some passenger rides to the brave (or foolish) guests at the event; and best of all it's completely free to us yet last year we helped them raise over £20,000 in passenger donations. Where else are you going to get some serious track time professionally marshaled and managed for free - no idiots or pimped out boy racers on this day (excluding me; obviously)

We're sharing driving duties with the Nissan Skyline club, TVR club, Viper Club and even some Ferrari's so this is our chance to show them all who's boss.

It's a complete motoring fun-day event with the chance to try some serious off-road driving and even get behind the wheel of an HGV for a nominal charge (it probably doesn't even pay for the diesel!) as well as lots of family things to do.

Please email or PM me for details if you can help out - it's going to be a great day.

Regards

dick

Back