Batmobile Lola

333sp is red and Italian but not faster and not as easy to keep running.
I wish there was a flood of them on the market like a few years ago but such is not the case. One of my favorites though for sure.

eheh.. u are absolutely right Johan, I was going to correct my post. The Lola was really faster..a LOT faster than the Ferrari (think also about 10 years between my 333 and Lola).
Ah note,..the few 333sp around dont have the original engine. Ferrari keeps that...:(

Btw, fyi, the MOMO 333sp is sleeping inside Mokart indoor kart track (it is on Valassina way, the road arriving straignt to Monza track,and Villa reale).
http://www.mokart.it/
Momo Moretti is in serious financial troubles,the car is for sale too, with the same problems we said before.
Momo's son is one of my customer for models.

The engine is finished and installed. All work was done at Lola Cars and the thing is just about ready to burn gas.

Attachments

• photo7.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 351
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 351
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 374
This is a Lozano Brothers Ford v8. It is 358 ci like a winston cup motor but it is a smaller aluminum block. It makes about 759hp. The trans is a 6 speed sequential.

stand next to the track and have someone fly by at 200mph stare at it glazy, sure that should eliminate those horrible lines?

othewise 10 beers and a big hammer should do the trick

you know what, put it up at the Spay municipal campsite, say this years weekend of 12 and 13 of june, we'll figure it out!

Grtz Thomas

Last edited:

Keith

Well I like it. It won't give a crap what it looks like when it slaughters the opposition. I would be tempted to put a '30's style radiator grill with a Ford badge on the "boat" - either way it will get some attantion for sure. Sounds/looks/speed.

Failing that, perhaps you could fiddle with the outline and "clone" this baby? Or just the radiator perhaps...

Where is the Smiley for "tongue in cheek?" :)

TalbotLago.jpg

Back