Best idea. Ever.

I'm in no hurry - it seems I have to keep adding more and more to it - i had all my accesories (wiring, fuel, coolers, etc..) all plumbed and mounted...then I found out i had to squeeze a dry sump setup in there *sigh* So I ripped everything out and re-installed it all again, lol

As an update....

.....Porsche still hasn't contacted me regrading my resume? It's like I'm decades ahead of my time and they don't recognize my brilliance :sad:

Well, since Porsche is basically telling me to go f myself, I'll have to show them how to make great power with great reliability and not demand an ass-load of money for an engine that needs turbos just to be able to get out of its own way.

Or, more specifically, Katech will be showing them. ehehehehehehehehe :devilish:

(unless of course somebody out there feels so strongly against V8s that they want to give me a flat 12 for it......)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I still don't know why you wouldn't want to try and build a 6.x liter Freight Train!!!

GSTA21.jpg

GSTA22.jpg

Sorry but are you for real building this? If so... dadgum! That is going to be absof'inlutely awesome!

Yes.

Finish your SL-C you crazy Canadian! And next time I'm in Cochrane/Calgary I need to hit you up!

SLC is pretty much done. i'm waiting on HRP world to ship me stiffer springs (been waiting for my hypercoils since August!!!!!), then caster/camber/toe and done.

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Alex - I finally gave up on HRP. Have you checked with Swift Springs? I'm not sure if they have what you're looking for but they shipped mine the day I called and I had them in 3 days instead of 3 months!

Dave L

SLC is pretty much done. i'm waiting on HRP world to ship me stiffer springs (been waiting for my hypercoils since August!!!!!), then caster/camber/toe and done.

Alex - I finally gave up on HRP. Have you checked with Swift Springs? I'm not sure if they have what you're looking for but they shipped mine the day I called and I had them in 3 days instead of 3 months!

Dave L

They're supposed to ship on November 25....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
A vintage Porsche 917 with an American engine??? To each their own I guess.

Vintage errrr...... Ahhhh.... 2013??? :lipsrsealed:

Find him a 12 lunger Porsche engine for under 20k and I bet he doesn't disappoint you! :thumbsup:

Back