Canards and other options

Ahhh yes, the late great Raul Julia. And what a race ...
between a Cobra and a Daytona Spyder ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian

No, no G-man am I. I just believe that there are really big computers out there watching traffic. Call me paranoid, but I've seen it at medium-sized companies we interface with, so...

Really, I am happy and carefree!

Ian Clark

Supporter
I love this place! Full of great input and humour! Yes, driving is believing...then you'll know how much of your wish list you really need to have now, or add-on in the future.

The CAVs' are built to customer order. It's all possible. We've even got a lady client deciding on an automatic transaxle equipped car!

While we're blatantly advertising here, check out the "new prices" under manufacturers announcements:)

HILLY

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Knighton,

Must be all those pots of VB! Ahhh, VB, bring me back to my Surfer's Paradise days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Knighton,

I can believe that you were in Queensland drinking VB (Victoria Bitter) and not XXXX (Queenslands local drop).
You weren’t deported to Canada were you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HILLY,

I must confess... I never really did give XXXX a proper chance. VB stole the show for me while in Queensland although I did drive by the XXXX brewery once /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. When I did decide to give XXXX a try I shuffled myself to South Australia (Adelaide) where Cooper's (Sparkling Ale) won me over.

I am also a big fan of Thoohey's (sp) Blue Label, Carlton Gold, or was is Carlton Cold, an Hahn Ice Cold (?). I do feel a bit of guilt not hitting the p_ _s with the XXXX and as a Canadian (born beer expert) I do believe I have shamed my fellow colonists for not plundering the pub with such a fine Queenland brew. I will make it up when I go back for a lengthy visit. Perhaps we can work over a case when I arrive - after a spin in your 40? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers big ears!

HILLY

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
I will make it up when I go back for a lengthy visit. Perhaps we can work over a case when I arrive - after a spin in your 40?

Cheers big ears!

[/ QUOTE ]

Big ears indeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The things that dreams are made of. That is something to look forward to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Although I’m not sure that you would want to delay your trip for that long.

Back