Cars wanted for June Le Mans parade

Brian Magee

Supporter
The club has been contacted by Philippe PASTEAU, who is Président de CLASSIC AUTOMOTIVE, and organisor of the GRANDE PARADE DES PILOTES of 24 HEURES DU MANS. He wishes to have between 8 & 10 GT40's on his parade on Friday 16th June in the cathedral square. If you are going and wish to be included, please contact Ege Ferguson ASAP at [email protected]. This offer may appeal to our continental members as well as members from Britain.

Brian.

I did try to find out about this for Ege. I am sorry I. lost his contact number and was in the process of contacting him again after my operations. As far as I can find out after enquiring none of the French based section of the club will be going and I have not had any more news of anyone taking cars to the Le mans proper.The focus seems to be on the Classic Le mans. I must apologize on the delay on getting back to Ege.
Regards Allan

Hi I've heard already 4 cars are available including mine for the parade.I know its very close to the classic but i couldn't resist to join and I'm planning to do the whole drive up and down with the gt

Back