chassis suspension book

The old standard "Costin & Phipps" Racing and Sports Car Chassis Design is still a great reference. Perhaps a used book outlet such as Amazon may have it.

I wouldn't be without my copy...

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Goran Malmberg in Sweden wrote what I consider a good comprehensive chassisbook for race cars and high performance vehicles in general that is tailored for use average people. I have a pre-publishing copy for proofing but I think the book has now been published. He has a site that is interesting and has information for purchasing his books: Hemipanter

Stephaner,
Sorry for the "Steve" I call my friend Oigen ,"Gene". You can order all the best book's from Pegasus Racing, get them all at once save on shipping. If you need materials to do up some molds PM me there is a shop in town that has everything from general purpose resins,Duratec primer,mat right down to the wax. I don't think they have much in the "Big Nickle".
Dave

I think there is one company in town that work with bulk mat and resin, I talked to them a few years back they said they would supply the mat, But I can't remember the name. I'll have to do some digging to find out who.

Back