CLUB TRACKDAY - Monday August 18th 2003

Expected Trackday Visitors

• Can't wait - Already booked for track time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bringing 40 for lunchtime parade / photoshoot

• Visiting to support, spectate + have a good time!

• Hoping for a ride

• Doing something more interesting that day - (yeah right!)

• Total voters
The Goodwood Track day event has to be the highlight of the year for me in the UK.
I'm just sad I'm not taking part in the track day itself, having taken the decision to sell the car.
If I don't sell the car over the weekend I will be driving down to Goodwood on Monday morning, and obviously the car can be viewed throughout the day.
I'm looking forward to taking part in the parade. Hopefully there will be a huge turnout of 40s.
Anyone else travelling past Northampton or down the M40/ A34? 3 or 4 40's in convoy always turns heads!!!
See you there
Lee

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Lee

I will be leaving Newbury Monday morning about 7am ( if Pam's ready) and travelling down the A34 to Winchester. Then taking the A272 to Petersfield and then the B2146/2141 to Lavant. Give me a call if you want join up,

Brian.

MWGT40

Supporter
Malcolm

Don't rule me out just yet (although I obviously wont have the car with me unfortunately)!

Martin

I will be there too! I finally got my new motor running yesterday with Brian Magees able assistance. It fired first pull and I have now done 250 gentle miles. Hope to get >500 on the clock before Monday.

Well done Dave, I know you have worked very hard to get there and I am sure it will be worth all of the effort. The rise in interest in this event is amazing me, and the enquiries are coming in thick and fast, I think we will have a fantastic show of cars, easily beating my ambition of 40 40s on track for the Photo shoot and parade laps. Anyone out there with a 40, make sure you are there and in the photos, we are even going to get some overhead shots from a helicopter because there will be too many from ground level, Frank Catt event organiser.

Back