Crank bolt pattern

Hi,
Would anyone have or know where to find the crankshaft to flywheel bolt pattern, its a 6 bolt pattern but its not symmetrical and I need to modify my flywheel to fit. Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks,
Bob

Kevin Box

Supporter
Bob

I have seen it in the SVO Parts books but not sure which one.
5 of the 6 bolts are equal spacing and the last is offset.
I have a drawing of it some where.
All of the 6 bolt SBFs are the same.
If you are doing it on mill with DRO the just borrow someones flex plate and plot it out

regards
Kevin B

HI Bob Be carefull with this as these Flywheels have counter weights in them ( some 28 oz some 50 oz ) Here is the bolt pattern

6 holes to suit 7/16" bolts on 3" PCD ---One hole at 64 deg (ie 60,60,60,60,56,64 ) approx. opp the counterweight looking from the clutch side of the flywheel.

Hope this helps as these if wrong will viberate your teeth out, Along with your engine bearings ECT. Wally

The offset bolt hole is so the flywheel can only be installed on the crank shaft one way, so the counterweight is in the correct position.

Wally and John,
Thanks for the info, and the bolt pattern worked great, check out the template, then check out my build thread for the final ressults.
Thanks ,
Bob

Attachments

• DSCN0318.jpg
    DSCN0318.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 472
I have the same info as Wally on the bolt layout all but one equally spaced on a 3" circle. That one has a 4deg shift. I just dont have the exact relationship between the offset bolt and the counterweight. It appears to be opposit the counterweight but how close to exactly opposit.

Back