Current State of the Forum

Ron Earp

Admin
Actually, to comment on a couple of things - yes, Oliver you need to mind behavior and stick to GT40 topics, not personal vendettas, or take it "Off Topic". I think some others would do well to heed this advice. And for Pete's sake Oliver, pick and avatar and stick with it.

Second, I've taken the RF topics to Consumer Watch for now to accumulate them. I don't want the topic to take over this forum and the RF forum so folks that wish to read about it can do so there. It is a very unfortunate situation for all involved but we should still keep to factual information during discussions.

Let's get the forum back to the way it was with more GT40 discussion and less noise.

Ron

Ron,

The last sentence of your first post sums up how I feel about the rest of it. Good onya mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tim.

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Ron,

I've stayed out of this one until things settled down a bit. Well maybe it has to cool down more but here's my 2c worth:

The GT40 Forum is a fantastic resource for anyone at any level of GT40 obsession. It is well administered, most posts have some relevance to share and the flame wars are pretty mild.

It's still very clear in my mind how many people had their knickers in a twist over the re-organization of CAV post the Shelby disaster. Lot's of people screaming for more disclosure, sky is falling etc.

Fortunately CAV continues in production under the Autofutura banner and the car itself is better than ever. Also no customer lost any money on cars ordered. Everybody got their products.

So in the light of RFs difficulties I sincerely hope that somehow business can resume and everyone gets their product. Again it is time for cooler heads to prevail and let the process work.

So you're lawyered up, have a very tall soap box and a seat at the table... On behalf of the guys who have deposits on cars and need to keep the dream alive, I really hope it works out somehow, it's personal for you.

Back