Does anyone legitimate seriously doubt it anymore?

Keith

Damn damn damn....

Sorry, that's what a lack of education does for you...:sad:

I meant, I hate smog, people....

Sorry.......

Keith

Yay Doug indeed historical. Haven't puked yet but very close. Another pull on that pompous ass sandwich filler dispensed on this site should do the trick.

I am a bit worried about the relationship between your tongue and your cheek Doug. You mention it quite often and I am wondering if it is, perhaps, a syndrome of sorts? Do you have TICS?

I would seek help mate....as your long time forum friend, I insist on it.. :worried:

Talking of autocorrect. When recently on a boys' trip to Boston, I sent a text to my better half back home. The message should have read, " Hi Janey baby. Had a great time last night. Catch you later."

Autospellcorrector bastard replaced Janey with Jenny. So my Mrs calls right back and says "I don't know who the f**k Jenny is, but clearly you're having a f**king great time over there!"

OOPS!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I made a lengthy trip to Kansas last year and because of a mechanical issue had to miss a friend's 60th birthday party. I composed a text to him mentioning that the trip was great, but not worth missing his birthday party. I misspelled trip "tryp"...auto correct changed that to tryst. I mistakenly tapped on the address for my S.O. and sent it...she was not amused, as you can imagine!

Cheers!

Doug

Last edited:
Somehow, this kind of fits in to this conversation. A little hair from the dog that bit you sort of thing;

Study: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness « CBS DC

Yay Doug indeed historical. Haven't puked yet but very close. Another pull on that pompous ass sandwich filler dispensed on this site should do the trick.

I am a bit worried about the relationship between your tongue and your cheek Doug. You mention it quite often and I am wondering if it is, perhaps, a syndrome of sorts? Do you have TICS?

I would seek help mate....as your long time forum friend, I insist on it.. :worried:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
These say it all really!

Attachments

• 6a01538f1adeb1970b017615bc094c970c-800wi2.jpg
    6a01538f1adeb1970b017615bc094c970c-800wi2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 6a01538f1adeb1970b017742e14fb5970d-800wi5.jpg
    6a01538f1adeb1970b017742e14fb5970d-800wi5.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 186
Back