DRB Birthdays

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Thanks Chris !

I figured that I would feel better if I started counting backwards once I hit 50 - it sort of works - the body continues to get older, but the brain is going faster in the other direction (some would say, "approaching infantile") - so somewhere in the middle is a compromise !!

I always liked the old saying : "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional" !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Peter D,

Happy Birthday, and many more!

To support your "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional" statement, I suggest you treat yourself to a Hooters Restaurant if they have one in your area. It has that type of affect on your eyes when you walk through the door, and all the girls say "Welcome to Hooters"! It is amazing how your eyes remember the "good old days" of life!

But if Australia is nix of Hooters, get on their web site just for fun! Same eye affect on the computer too!

rockonsmileOh, and by the way, make sure to tip one or two for the cause

:chug:Cheers,

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Thanks Guys !

Gary, I have seen some pics of Hooters & I think that I will stick to something less expensive - like exotic cars ! I have played around with those other attractive chassis in my youth, & found them to hugely expensive (particularly at trade-in time) !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Happy birthday Pete,
Which mobility scooter did you get the 3 wheel or the 4 wheel? You can paint it with the gulf color scheme that would be cool:pepper:

Steve

Back