Educating Italy...

well..some of u understand my life is now devoted totally to the gt40, so in my new shop I am doing a great job selling MOSTLY gt40s :D (and some cobras).
Seems nobody in Milano has for sale model kits or already assembled die casts of the geetee, and I am actually the only one (trying) to carry everything I can about "her".
In 3 days I sold 8 gt40s, in various scale, and I am planning now another import of Fujimi kits.
Over my table there is a BIG photo of Veek's Cav in some wonderful pictures.
I just would like they to know THIS is the place where to find models and replicas of Gt40s and Cobra:D (inside think I really wannabee the italian CAV dealer...or anybody else manifacturer dealer:)

Will do everything I can to "educate" people there is something very very nicer than Porsches in car world:D

...and also a Mirage Gulf GT on my shop insigna;)

THIS will be the place (wonder what can happen when and IF I will have a REAL 1:1 gt40 here outside my showcases..or better...right INSIDE the shop....eheheh)

Paolo

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Congratulations Paolo

Maybe you can post some photos of your shop or a web page link??
I'm sure that with your enthusiasm and determination, you will not only be a success in your business but will also achieve what you really want - to own a 1:1 scale GT40!

Well Done

Bill.

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Well done Paolo !

You will be one the few GT40 builders who can write things off against tax ! Naturally, your 1:1 will be a "promotional tool" for your business, so the right advice from your accountant should let you build it for something like 1/2 to 2/3 of the normal after-tax cost !

Go for it !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Paolo,

I'm with Bill, photos or a link would be cool! What I don't spend on the GT40 :), I spend at the local hobby shop on models, slot cars (I especially like Slot-it from Italy), rockets and RC cars/planes for myself and my three sons.

Best Regards,

Al

eheh, thank u my friends:)

I will surely do something nice on internet, just waiting to have the shop a little more FULL as I want before show all the finished works.
Also today already a cobra has been sold:D and seems paople likes the "education" activity they have when buying something from me.

thank u again for the support.
With a little more resources will alo became (in my little) a banner in my favourite forum (what an honour to be near REAL manifacturers...geee:p:p).

There is really something too much special for me in this nice car:D

Paolo

Pat

Supporter
Paolo,

Perhaps you could post a map or provide the address of your shop in case any of us get a chance to visit.

Back