Enzo encounter, honor upheld

On the weekend of the 25th, myself and 35 other exotics are driving to Nelson, BC then to Banff and back to Calgary. There will be an Enzo, a couple of F40s, Murcilagos, etc...
I will see if I too can put my 2 cents into a little Ferrari embarassment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pictures to come. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Atta boy, Howard,

There's nothing lovelier than a
Ferrari ....................................................
........................................................................................................................
......................... in your REAR view mirror.

And, JOhn, do us proud, buddy.

BEN

Howard, you are more than welcome to come up to Montreal during Grand Prix weekend, they close off a street just for the Ferraris (all types) so it is my intention to drive by and taunt them just a little... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hear that, that's the sound of Enzo spinning yet again in the grave.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
The funnny thing I've noticed Jim is that for some people, if they pay more money for something they think it *must* be better than the other guy's stuff. That same sort of mentality has also been seen a lot with "kit cars" in that if you built it, then it can't possibly be as good as my XYZ (where XYZ = any car maker).

Amen brother Earp. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I had one guy asking me if my Cobra was a Superformance/Superfluous?! I said IT CAN'T BE,,, it is a kit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I wish you could see the look on his face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Well, I wasn't really referring to just our sector of the market, but Porsche, Ferrari, Lotus, etc. however in the Cobra crowd that happens some with Superformance too. Some folks have it in their heads these marquees are superior to anything on the road and there is no way a replica or something you had a hand in building can be as good. I know different since I see what happens at the track, but I've also owned a couple of these marks and what some of them do in construction amazes me and is certainly beneath the efforts of a good replica company.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Even funnier Ron, when you think most xyz cars are 80% built
by robotics and the rest by an indifferent production worker
who can't wait for the knock off whistle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

About a month ago I happened upon a flaming red F355 in traffic and couldn't "play". So I pulled along side and let him get a good look at a really good looking car and then moved in front of him and let him follow me for about 5 miles. He had my tail pipes stuck in his nose and my licence plate right where he knew exactly what was in front of him.
Joseph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back