Evocative picture of my 917K.

If you would like, you can send all the pictures to me and I can use my blog server to host them. I should be able to post them at full resolution so people can turn them into high res desktop backgrounds or whatever. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Keith

Ooh Keith,

thats a little cruel.

I know David and he does not deserve the jibes.

.... and besides, he does know how to drive and control a 917.

Possibly, but David was one of my heroes before he set out to crush Mark. I have personally given financial aid to his fighting fund and hope he can come out of this with some of his life intact.

Anyway, that's enough of the politics, car looks great as usual Graham. Have you increased the HP by much?

Possibly, but David was one of my heroes before he set out to crush Mark. I have personally given financial aid to his fighting fund and hope he can come out of this with some of his life intact.

Anyway, that's enough of the politics, car looks great as usual Graham. Have you increased the HP by much?

Pay attention at the back of the class !!!

My previous post said that the rolling road extracted a massive EXTRA 91.6 bhp.

Keith

Pay attention at the back of the class !!!

My previous post said that the rolling road extracted a massive EXTRA 91.6 bhp.

Darn. Did I fall asleep again sir? Sorry.

Apart from the lightening, how did you achieve that massive increase teach? :)

Darn. Did I fall asleep again sir? Sorry.

Apart from the lightening, how did you achieve that massive increase teach? :)

Keith,

I have to say that i found the right man who knows how to use the equipment and has the "touch". I,d got the carburation more or less spot on but it was playing with the Omex electronics that found that increase.

Back