F1 in 2013

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Sadly a Marshall was killed at the Canadian G.P. when a crane which was removing a car from the track ran over him.

Sebastian Vettel has renewed his contract with Red Bull until 2015 and the F.I.A
Has set down June 20th as the hearing date against Mercedes.

Keith

Attachments

• renault-energy-f1-470x413.jpg
    renault-energy-f1-470x413.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 207

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
He'll change it within a day or two.:laugh: I reckon if Mclaren had transgressed they would have been hit with a $20 million fine.

I dont understand this. All the teams have been slating the tyres and their lack of durability. Pirrelli have via the fia and mercedes arranged for the testing. Then all this crap ???????????????????????????????????? Have I missed a chunk of information here.?

Bob

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I think the idea is that Mercedes was allowed to test, as Ferrari did, but just not with this year's chassis. They did anyway.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Webber announced he is leaving team Vettel at season end and joining Porsche as was rumoured earlier. Kimi is rumoured to be joining Red Bull, that will be interesting because Kimi is like John Wayne toilet paper........you figure it out.

Massa crashed again in P1 at Silverstone

Webber announced he is leaving team Vettel at season end and joining Porsche as was rumoured earlier. Kimi is rumoured to be joining Red Bull, that will be interesting because Kimi is like John Wayne toilet paper........you figure it out.

Massa crashed again in P1 at Silverstone

Hi Pete,
I think Mark has played a blinder here. Tells Horner minutes before Porsche tell the press and now we can wait for him to race wheel to wheel later this year against SV! Team orders? Yeah right :laugh: "Multi what, can't quite hear" :laugh:

Oh and did someone earlier in the year mention that the Lewis move to Mercedes was unwise? Really?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
The move by Lewis I thought was unwise at the time, but hindsight is a wonerful thing.
I agree multi what sorry can't hear you, although I think Mark is more professional than finger boy and it may not happen. Can't wait for the race.

Ricciardo seems to have found a lot more pace since Mark's announcement.

The move by Lewis I thought was unwise at the time, but hindsight is a wonerful thing.
I agree multi what sorry can't hear you, although I think Mark is more professional than finger boy and it may not happen. Can't wait for the race.

Ricciardo seems to have found a lot more pace since Mark's announcement.

Hey Pete,I always thought Lewis move was a good idea. But my comment was not aimed at you :sad:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Paul, I didn't think is was mate. But I did think Lewis at the time was mistaken. Proves how I can be wrong as the missus points out from time to time.

Hey Pete & Jack,
I am pleased it is working for Lewis BUT I will admit that my thoughts were that it was the right move for him and would pay off in 2014 not this year!
So I too was wide of the mark.
One thing worries me, Mark said he would not drive sports cars again after he left that category last time. Something about " those flipping cars!"

Something about " those flipping cars!"

no no that was just a preliminary test for his pilots licence, and he got the landing wrong. there's a lot more to this than meets the eye, me thinks one major F1 team might be running with Porsche at Le Man next year, watch this space
cheers john

no no that was just a preliminary test for his pilots licence, and he got the landing wrong. there's a lot more to this than meets the eye, me thinks one major F1 team might be running with Porsche at Le Man next year, watch this space
cheers john

Although Mark is going to race for Porsche he has left the door open with redbull so a return is possible. Also Porsche have been threatening to return to F1 for a number of years now. ????????? Who remembers this article , seems like they have a top driver on the books if they do.

Porsche's shock F1 return plans | Autocar

Bob

Back