First Real Photo of Ferrari P 4/5

BenL said:
Looks cool!

Are you paying for 100% of the work, is some of the stuff being done pro bono by Pininfarina, since they're using it as a show car?

While I did pay for everything in the end with the amount of work and engineering they did and quailty of the work it was fairly priced.

Congratulations on creating a unique Ferrari - if that doesn't stop the traffic nothing else will!

I have followed with great interest your P3/0846 - I am an enthusiast rather than being an expert in such complex affairs! - I noticed that Ferrari have launched Ferrari Classiche, a division that should remove any uncertainty surrounding the authenticity of Ferrari historic vehicles. The certification documents will officially attests to the cars' authenticity and also provides important documentation for buyers should the certified vehicles ever be sold on. I'm sure you're aware of this - but just thought I'd pass it on if you weren't.

Kind regards

Neil

Keith

Dang Jim, that's a fine looking automobile and I guess it cost loadsa bucks....what I want to know is, how come you made so much money making those 'B' style movies?

I need some pointers moving into my retirement phase.

Thanks in anticipation of a helpful script.

:rolleyes:

Jim,
You might be amused to know that a half page article of this car... with pictures... appeared in one of this city’s major newspapers today (Cars section of the Herald-Sun, Melbourne Australia). :)

Congrats on building a car that looks great from every angle incidentally.

Chris Liokos said:
Jim,
You might be amused to know that a half page article of this car... with pictures... appeared in one of this city’s major newspapers today (Cars section of the Herald-Sun, Melbourne Australia). :)

Congrats on building a car that looks great from every angle incidentally.

:)

Thanks for info..

Best

Keith

Warning! Adult Content!

Now you've really made the big time Jim!!

:lol:

Attachments

• Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,183

Keith

But a compliment in a way even though the publication's market position itself is, well lets just say, very low echelon. It's a goodly spread of pictures and very complimentary about the car. Interesting shot of it in white in a wind tunnel too.

I hasten to add that I didn't buy the mag (they all say that) and it was given to me as a kind of joke. :eek:

Keith1 said:
But a compliment in a way even though the publication's market position itself is, well lets just say, very low echelon. It's a goodly spread of pictures and very complimentary about the car. Interesting shot of it in white in a wind tunnel too.

I hasten to add that I didn't buy the mag (they all say that) and it was given to me as a kind of joke. :eek:

Try telling that to the wife or gf....

Re: First Real Photo of P 4/5

Jim, I am sure you have copies of these pics but I saw them on another forum I frequent, sure is a nice looking car! Look at the bottom of the thread to see pics of the car in motion

2006 Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina - NSX Prime

If anyone does not like me posting to another forum please let me know and I will remove the link

*****edited to change spelling****

Kevin

Last edited:
little painting tip..

hi Jim,
just a little suggestion for that nice beauty:

Why dont u add a white stripe on the car (maybe with a little 3color or american color flag in it) in the same way ferrari makes with super exclucive models as well as Fxx or 360 challenge race version?

Obviously..just a good adhesive one...to make even more unique:D

Paolo:)

Attachments

• Ferrari%20FXX%20P1%204.jpg
    Ferrari%20FXX%20P1%204.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 783
  • Ferrari_Challenge_Stradale_2003_gr.jpg
    Ferrari_Challenge_Stradale_2003_gr.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 789

Jim,

That's why i saw only the model on the Pininfarina display today at the Paris
Auto Show ! I was expecting meeting you there but it seems you left before :eek:)

May be another time ...

fvidal said:
Jim,

That's why i saw only the model on the Pininfarina display today at the Paris
Auto Show ! I was expecting meeting you there but it seems you left before :eek:)

May be another time ...

Hi

Yes. Sorry but the car and I were only there on Press days.

Best

Back