Ford GT Brochure order info...

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
OK,
I have been contacted by many members to order GT catalogs. Here is the final deal: they are $2.50 per copy, available in any quantity-however if ordered in multiples of 15 I will send them in the original box (inside another box so that the box stays mint and has no postmarks)

Each order will add 2.50 for package, they will go in a nice 12X14" mailing package I found. I will charge the actual postage. You can figure the postage using the USPS postage calculator online. I will ship via the type of service you request.

Please, please, please include a copy of your name, address and what you want if you mail a check. If you PayPal include the info with your PayPal email. Checks can go to: <font color="blue"> </font> R.C. Muck, PO Box 491, Clarence Center, NY 14032-0491 USA

email me with any questions.

Thanks,

Rick

David

Lifetime Supporter
Sir,

What is the weight of a box? Need that to figure the postage. Would $45.00 per box be enough?

Thanks for the trouble you are going through.

David Lowell

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
WAY more than needed...I forgot to check the weight of the 15 unit box...I will post it Monday at work..

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
The weight of a "master pack" box of 15 GT brochures is 3.95 pounds. Use this to figure shipping with the US Postal System website.....

Thanks,

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Is there any word on these being dispatched? did I miss something? Mark IV, could you email me and let me know that my paypal payment was recieved (sent out June 6th) but havent ever heard anything about it since, perhaps I didnt send it correctly. Did you ever get these?

Thanks,

Chris
[email protected]

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Payment received but brochures STILL have not arrived from Ford. If they are not in by end of week anyone who wants a refund will be repaid.
I guess no good deed goes unpunished /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They're probably waiting for updated text on the standard radio. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
NO change on the radio info but the order wa held for a second printing. Should be on the way to me now.
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

i got some inside skinny on the delays. my source says it's not the standard radio that's the problem, but rather each car is supposed to ship with a brochure. so they've had to hold up the production line at a cost of six figures per day for a $0.89 part instead of the standard radio, a $35 part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

doody.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Have a notification that they are shipping this week (July 19). Please confirm the quantities everyone wishes with me so that I may get everybodies out right away.

Rick

Four weeks later (again) and still no news - Rick - if Ford can't deliver just say so and send my payment to Ron for the server fund - Jos

David

Lifetime Supporter
Rick,

I agree with Jos about disposition of the money if Ford is not going to come through. Not your fault.

David Lowell

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
<font color="blue"> They are Here!!!!!</font> I have 5 boxes on hand and more on the way. Please copy me with an email and confirm what everybody wants. Also if you have paid let me know the quantities and amount you sent. My home system is still down so I must do this at work in spare minutes. I will start shipping saturday.

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Chris,

Please copy me with your address and payment/quantity info. All lost when POS coputer crashed (AGAIN!!!!)

Rick
I have then on hand and can get 'em right out

Back