G50 5 speed gears, main shaft, steel synchros, R&P

Hello,
I am selling the internals to my Porsche G50 5 speed. Main shaft/first gear 2nd thru 5th gear, all with steel synchros, and an 8:32 ring & pinion all of which have been Cryo-Rem treated.

These parts will fit all G50 5 speeds from 89-94

Again all the components have been Cryo-Rem treated and are in excellent like new condition as described by the techs at G-Box in Boulder Co.
Gear ratios;
1st gear/main shaft- 16:36 2.25 This is a Tall first gear perfect for high torque motors resulting in a fully active 5 speed gear box.

2nd gear- 19:34 1.7895

3rd gear- 20:30 1.5

4th gear- 22:28 1.2727

5th gear- 23:25 1.087

The light weight custom gears & the OEM 8:32 R&P where all purchased new and have less than 6 race weekends on them and where used in my Porsche race car with 285 HP at the wheels. I am regearing the transmission to work better with the limited power and torque curves of my motor.

Cryo-Rem treating costs around $1,400, this increases the strength of the part and significantly reduces friction resulting in smoother faster shifts while reducing oil temp.

The parts are here in Colorado at G-Box

I am asking $4,850.00 OBO for everything.
G-Box can sell you a transmission case and build it for you if you like, they are some of the best in the biz.

Back