Goodwood Revival Schedule

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Anyone going on Thursday ?

There is a cricket match with ' Olde English Tea & Sandwiches '
and in the evening is a cocktail party in Goodwood House,
should be fun.
The added bonus is you get a real close, no restrictions look at the cars.

Are you staying in Chichester or just approaching from that direction ? The circuit is practically walking distance from much of Chichester or get the bus from the station - the last few miles can be time-consuming otherwise

Still chasing entry list

How bad is the traffic approaching Goodwood from Chichester? How early would you advise arriving?

Aim to arrive before 08:00 to avoid most traffic but you will still queue! Take the East bound A27 at your peril, there are other ways in to Chichester, I always go in via Pook Lane in Lavant, it always says road closed but it never is and minimal if any traffic until you hit the car park. :thumbsup:

I'm approaching Chichester from Bognor Regis A259. I'm not seeing an alternative to a bit of A27 and Claypit Road. Thanks for the advice.

I'm approaching Chichester from Bognor Regis A259. I'm not seeing an alternative to a bit of A27 and Claypit Road. Thanks for the advice.

Pretty sure Claypit lane will be closed, and you will most likley hit traffic, I would prob go via Lidsey, Tangmere, Boxgrove and then Maudlin, but still no guarantees. Goodwood = Nightmare traffic...

Sounds like fun, I only live a mile or so away but wish I was camping...:cry:

Hi Paul,

By roughing it, I just meant no cricket match or Goodwood ball for me !

Camping ? what like Larry Grayson !! I'll be travelling from my usual hotel at Portsmouth.

All the best Steve

Back