GT on TV (eurosport)

Hello guys after lurking for a a while i wanted to contribute a little thing...(ope this isn't spam..)
Do you want to see some italian b*** kicked by the GTs watch eurosport tommorow (28-November-2002) at 12.30 till 13.30 (thats about mid day not the a.m or p.m. thing ...don't know how it works...and it's the western europe time berlin,amsterdam,paris)
Its the classical race at Le Mans this year ...and the GT's won again(of course!)
watch for the 4th category ..there are at least 3 gt's driving around ...one of them even a prototype (p110?????) with the number 8..
Watch carefully....it isn't that much screentime....but at least its something ,and probably more then in James Bond
Have Fun...

dENNis

This was plugged by Roy a week or two ago - does this mean Eurosport were actually telling the truth and finally showed some Classic Le Mans footage ! (I'd know the answer but my Sky dish is still down after the storms four weeks ago)

G

Thanks for info, I managed to catch 3/4 of it this lunch time. What a lot of cars took part overall. Was the off track viewing access any good or was it very arms lenght?

Malcolm

Back