GT40 Car Cover?

Sam, the cover that fits your CAV appears similar to the Cal Cover "Customweave".

Warning: I just received my Customweave and they don't fit, they come up about 4" short over the top rear spoiler. I've always ordered the Superweave and they fit fine so I'm returning the Customweave to be corrected.

Gary, which material is your Cal Cover?

Tim

Tim the light gray one is the CCC Superweave 99% water resistant material. See front and rear photos below. The black one came from South Africa and I do not know the manufacturer. It is some kind of synthetic stretch material.

Sam

Attachments

• IMG_0684_med.JPG
    IMG_0684_med.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_0685_med.JPG
    IMG_0685_med.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 353
I received my California Car Cover. It fits the front and rear very well, but the sides should be a little longer. It is expensive.

-Bob Woods

Attachments

• California Car Cover.jpg
    California Car Cover.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 321

Pat

Supporter
It's time for me to buy a new car cover as the fleece is worn on the inside of the old one. For those of you that purchased the ones in described this blog (or anyone else for that matter) how happy are you after a year or two with what you purchased and any recommendations for or against?

Thanks,

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Further to my prior post regarding disappointment in a California Car Cover I purchased the Superformance cover for my GT40. It's great quality and I'm very happy with fit, although it's an indoor only cover.

I also got mine from California Car Covers a couple of years ago, very happy. Their customer service is also excellent. I originally got it without door pockets. Once I figured out the mirrors I was going to fit I called them up to get the door pockets and they had it in the system to ship before I even finished speaking (literally!). They were sent free. Very nice people to deal with and a good product.

Back