GT40 Mk2 Superformance Sema Builds starts Now!

We my new Superformance GT40 MKII has landed and we are now starting the build for SEMA. It will be revealed in the SuperFormance booth.. I will post some updates and teasers as we progress. Tom Kirkham is spearheading the build and custom fab work and Kinetics is building a nasty 427. We just finished getting me fitted in the car perfectly with a custom floor pan and pedal adjustment ( I am 6'3")...
Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 9.05.34 AM.png
79675042-83DF-46F3-88CF-835D9459EC57_1_105_c.jpeg
EE785B56-3CCA-4397-A869-A22C952BCF0E_1_201_a.jpeg
D8003240-71C5-4C27-8BC9-9FED59A46E70_1_105_c.jpeg

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Wow Jorgen . It just keeps getting better and better. Please keep posting updates, Not sure I'm going to make SEMA, will it be at the PRI show in Indy also ??

Regards Brian

Ben Hedrick

Supporter
Seriously, the SEMA GT40 is spectacular! BUT, no one has even “asked” about the TWO aluminum Daytona Cobra’s in the background? WOW!!!! What’s their story? Thanks, Ben

Seriously, the SEMA GT40 is spectacular! BUT, no one has even “asked” about the TWO aluminum Daytona Cobra’s in the background? WOW!!!! What’s their story? Thanks, Ben
:p yes those are pretty special as well. Tom Kirkham is building those both in exact original spec and a King version ( 3" extended). on of the ones pictured is a 427 SOHC and the other is period correct 289. Next time I am in the shop, I will snap a few shots, truly amazing work and craftsmanship in these.. did I mention he also is building Shelby licensed GT500's - completely new ( every bolt, washer, panel, chassis, etc) with coyote supercharged 780hp power.. stunning.. there is a waitlist already building on them.

Ben Hedrick

Supporter
:p yes those are pretty special as well. Tom Kirkham is building those both in exact original spec and a King version ( 3" extended). on of the ones pictured is a 427 SOHC and the other is period correct 289. Next time I am in the shop, I will snap a few shots, truly amazing work and craftsmanship in these.. did I mention he also is building Shelby licensed GT500's - completely new ( every bolt, washer, panel, chassis, etc) with coyote supercharged 780hp power.. stunning.. there is a waitlist already building on them.

WOW!!! Just amazing efforts and history on all three cars! Geeeeeeez!!! Well done! Maybe I need to go to SEMA this year. I am a member. :cool: :D

Ben

Ben Hedrick

Supporter

And by the way, I am not familiar with the King version ( 3" extended) version of the Daytona Cobra. Educate me, please.

Thanks, Ben

Markus

SPRF40
Lifetime Supporter

Actually Coker borrowed a tire off 1032 to copy while we were restoring it. Coker intended to give us a set in return but we completed the car before the tires were ready. In the end 1032 went home wearing the original shoes.

Back