GT40 Stuff fror Sale (VINs, Patches & SWCs)

OOOPS.

I THINK I SENT SOMEONE A SET FOF BLANK VIN PLATES WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN ENGRAVED. IF TI WAS YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP AND I'L MAKE IT RIGHT.

BEN

Ben I recv'd the vin plates, wheel center and patch today. They are great! I really appreciate your efforts here. Anyone interested should pick these up. Makes a great addition to the rest of your GT40 memorabilia. And you can actually use all these items/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Payment is on its way.

Due to the overwhelming response to my "last and final offer" I had, in addition to the items "in hand", ordered 35 additional sets of VIN Plates, 15 Steering Wheel Centers, 30 3.3" patches and 20 5.5" patches. In my haste to provide for all requests, I made a few mistakes when I was putting the order together and over-ordered some items which I will be offering for sale early next week (probably on the new memoriabilia section of the forum).

Thanks, Ben

Hello Ben,
Just received steering wheel center, Great! Will forward payment Thanx
Denis
GT40NZ

ben thanks for such a speedy service the chassis plates and patches look fantastic you are a very trusting person the parts arrived on the same day i put a cheque in the post to you thanks once again
chris

Hello, I just joined the forum and I am interested in the steering wheel centers- do you have any more??
Thanks

How is this for a steering wheel center? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 26507-Steering Wheel Center 2.jpg
    26507-Steering Wheel Center 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 314
Fred,
This was made by me to fit my steering wheel. It's turned out of a piece of 6061 T6 alluminum drilled to fit my steering wheel then the colors are Powder Coated(the two blues and red) the lettering put on and the tape with the little dots(bright spots) then a clear polycast resin is poured in the center. it gets smothed on the lathe then polished. Quite a bit of work but it's "ONE OF A KIND"
Nathan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Stuart & GT40GUY1,

I don't currently have any more Steering Wheel Centres but will be ordering more as soon as I have 10 requests as this is the minimum order before my gal will make a run. If both of you definitely want one that'll make 7 firm on the list. Three more, it's a go. Please advise, if still interested, to [email protected] and I'll get you on the list.

Stuart, yes, I've got two silver and two bronze plate sets available at the moment. Reply to the above e-mail with your mailing address if you want either/or. Price is US$16.00 if paying via PayPal or US$14.50 if by any instrument payable in US Dollars.

Let me know,

Ben

I have 1 set of Alunimum (Silver) and 1 set of Bronze (Gold) VIN PLates remaining @ $15.00 per set.

Also have 3 Large (5 1/2") Ford GT Patches at $12.00 each.

Additionally, I'll be receiving 4 more steering wheel centers in a week or so. They're also $15.00 each

All prices include mailing, packaging and PayPal (if applicable) fees and are offered on a first come first served basis.
Note that the price of the VIN Plates includes free engraving if you have your number at time of order.

If interested, e-mail me with your order at: [email protected] .

Thanks,

Ben

Back