GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you get live in lala land about Trump being impeached and dreaming that the next 7 years will not be pure hell for you so I can have my own dream too that this forum will be all about cars and free and devoid of the daily political rantings and hate that you guys are consumed by. The difference between us is that I know mine is just a fantasy with no chance of coming true where as you actually believe your delusions to be true...

Then why is Trump interviewing lawyers with impeachment experience, which BTW is an extremely short list?

There's a very good chance the Republicans lose the House and then it's all down hill from there. And Mueller already has multiple convictions of felonies committed by people who have served in his campaign. And Rick Gates pled guilty to "Conspiracy Against The United States."

That sounds really bad.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Mike, I'm more than happy to tell you President Trump is a f***ing moron to your face.

And facts matter. You are in a minority in supporting this guy. A pretty small one really, relatively speaking -- his average approval rate for his first year is high 30s.

Pointing that out ot you, and what others IN THE PRESIDENT's ADMINISTRATION have said about him, is not a personal attack on YOU.

Why you think it is, is frankly bizarre.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Watch the language guys - even if you are quoting someone else.
If you don’t clean it up, you will get a suspension from this place.
—-
You are baiting and trolling each other. If you can’t stand someone’s posts, either put them on your IGNORE list, or skip over their posts and do not respond.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Mike, I'm more than happy to tell you President Trump is a f***ing moron to your face.
Would you call my friend standing beside me who I support, that name? Would you call me that name? I doubt you would use that sort of language except from behind the keyboard but it would not surprise me for you say that you would. We'll forgo the discussion about the consequences of such an event but either way, it does reflect on you as a person that you would use that sort of language when referring to another human being period. You are no different than the person you attack.

Comrade Trump insults and bullies people all the time.

What's the difference between "Moron," "F'ing Moron" and "low IQ" which Trump called Maxine Waters just a few days ago.

He called Don Lemon of CNN the "dumbest man on television!”

He called Colin Kaepernick a "son of a B." And he called Chuck Todd a "sleeping SOB" just the other day.

And he called the African continent a "$hithole."

Comrade Trump insulted his way, along with help from the Russians, to the presidency. Just stop with the selective hearing.

The fact of the matter is that President Trump won the election with sufficient votes over the Democratic candidate. That means a good portion of this country (a majority of the voting population....or more precisely, the electoral college....) supported him then....and to a large degree still does. That's just fact, not opinion.

There may have been some vote tampering or behind-the-scenes Russian influence....who knows....but none of that has been proven in a court of law...so until then, nothing changes.

We can say bad things about Trump...yada yada....but really the fault is not upon Trump. He is who he is. The fault for our present political situation is upon the political machine (individual politicians and the respective Republican and Democratic parties) that bring so-so/mediocre/unqualified candidates to the forefront for election. These politicians are paid political officials who are responsible for running our political process with integrity, skill and a duty to the citizen public.

Trump is so unpopular yet he was voted president... How can this be?

If you missed the news that's not on FOX, then just to catch you up, the Russians helped elect him. You know, that whole collusion/conspiracy thing.

And even with Russian help, he still lost the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes.

Do you remember the speech where he asked Russia to hack Hillary's emails? Here's the video of Comrade Trump asking the Russians to hack Hillary's emails:

Trump asks Russia to hack Hillary's emails - YouTube

This little diddy is what he's going to get caught on and impeached.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Very clear there will be no cursing or name calling allowed... unless it's against the POTUS by people who do not support the forum or contribute to the GT40 community in any way. As someone who did become a lifetime member and contributed money to keep this community online, I am extremely disappointed in my choice to do so.

Very clear there will be no cursing or name calling allowed... unless it's against the POTUS by people who do not support the forum or contribute to the GT40 community in any way. As someone who did become a lifetime member and contributed money to keep this community online, I am extremely disappointed in my choice to do so.

Please read below:

If you can’t stand someone’s posts, either put them on your IGNORE list, or skip over their posts and do not respond.

The Paddock has a warning: "Enter at your own risk." It's a politics thread for heaven's sake and the news reported that Comrade Trump's own staff thinks he's "low IQ" just like he called Rep. Maxine Waters.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Yes Rod, I am very familiar with the decisions made that have allowed you to come here and pollute the forum with your vitriol. The forum can continue to trade people like me who have a life long passion for GT40s and exchanging help and advice with others who also share that passion, for people like you who don't give 2 cents about GT40s and are here for one reason only, to insult and attack people's political views. It's very disappointing but clearly reality.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
DONE....
Both of you...
One more exchange and I will start pulling the trigger.
Period!

The fact of the matter is that President Trump won the election with sufficient votes over the Democratic candidate. That means a good portion of this country (a majority of the voting population....or more precisely, the electoral college....) supported him then....and to a large degree still does. That's just fact, not opinion.

There may have been some vote tampering or behind-the-scenes Russian influence....who knows....but none of that has been proven in a court of law...so until then, nothing changes.

We can say bad things about Trump...yada yada....but really the fault is not upon Trump. He is who he is. The fault for our present political situation is upon the political machine (individual politicians and the respective Republican and Democratic parties) that bring so-so/mediocre/unqualified candidates to the forefront for election. These politicians are paid political officials who are responsible for running our political process with integrity, skill and a duty to the citizen public.

According to our FBI and CIA, the Russians interfered with our election. Officials from those agencies have testified to that fact under oath. IMO, the election is fraud.

And Mueller hasn't been able to interview Comrade Trump because his lawyers have advised him not to since he'll get caught in lie. There was a meeting in July 2016 between Russian "cutouts" and the Trump campaign, there was a meeting in the Seychelles, which someone is talking to Mueller about, and we know of at least 4 felony convictions with Manafort likely to go to jail with the charges he has against him.

It's only a matter of time.

And you're right, Comrade Trump's approval rating remains around 40%. Now whether he can win with that same amount in 2020, we won't know until then. But we may not get to 2020 with Comrade Trump as our president.

Nonetheless, Comrade Trump won PA, WI and MI by a total of 70,000 votes, which won the electoral college. Whether or not he would win those 3 states again and FL, which was also close, based upon his disastrous 1st year, IMO, I doubt.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I am curious - and I suppose we can let our minds wander a bit on the subject.
Just what could the Russians do to actually interfere with the election?
Certainly fake news could be generated, but as far as I am aware, there were no breaches reported of the actually voting system or processes.
Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong or ignorant of proven facts (please cite sources that are credible)
Thanks!

Randy, state election systems were targeted and breached:

Russian Election Hacking Efforts, Wider Than Previously Known, Draw Little Scrutiny - The New York Times

Did Russian hacking of VR Systems affect election in Durham County? New York Times investigates.

5 Ways Election Interference Could (And Probably Will) Worsen In 2018 And Beyond : NPR

Were election totals altered? No public evidence is available. But, on a Federal level, Comrade Trump hasn't allowed any investigation into this problem.

Rod,

are you serious?.. I watched the you tube video.. Wow, you sure did put a spin on that.. Hilary deletes 33,000 emails .... Breaks the law... And you think this video proves trump colluded with the russians? Where is the proof?

Ther is no impeachment ... No one has proved wrong doing...not even you rod........ Carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back