GTD dashboard wiring diagram

I am looking for a photocopy of the dashboard wiring diagram for the GTD loom. I Have a copy of all the rest but seem to have lost the Dashboard/Facia diagram, These are all handwritten diagrams with drawing numbers like W2939c for example although dont know the drawing number for the dashboard one. I am in the progress of Cad'ing these drawings up and could provide a Cad copy for anybody who could help out.

Thanks

Thanks for that I do appreciate it.
It will save me a lot of time trying to ring each core out. I am going to be integrating additional wiring eg air con, reverse camera etc etc. So planning to do a complete electrical drawing for the system before I start modifying the current loom.
may be a few weeks before I get the drawing finished as I am only spending the last hour of the day on it, not quite bed time reading but close!

Thanks

Do you have Ray Christopher's permission to publish these on the site?
He gave permission for them to be published on the GTD site, but you should make sure he's happy for you to publish them.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Good point well presented.

I've added them there only because the GTD club site links don't work anymore, otherwise i'd have linked to there. How can i get hold of him to ask permission? Luckily i've messed up the link myself so they don't actually work on that site either.

D.

Darren,

I think Paul Thompson will point you in the right direction. It would be good to have all the info in a downloadable place again, they took forever to scan!

Simon

Darren,

I think Paul Thompson will point you in the right direction. It would be good to have all the info in a downloadable place again, they took forever to scan!

Simon

Spot on Simon..

They are still available as downloads from the club website - just tried and all three sections are working fine.

They are available from the 'magazine section' of the site.
The GTD40 Car Club, For Classic, Historic, and Replica GTs

Darren - I'm doing some work for Ray next week but if you have not had permission from him can I suggest that you remove them from your recently uploaded location please.

As Simon has said, Ray has given his approval for their inclusion on the club site and the links are still working fine. It took Simon quite some time to scan them so we can thank him for their availability in this format and I'll add the wiring diagrams too as soon as time permits.

Attachments

• clubmagcapture.jpg
    clubmagcapture.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 376
As my links don't work i'll change them to point to the club website instead. I don't know how many times i tried to download them from the club website without success, but they do work now.

Dan.

Back