GTD performance figures

G

Broke the bearing puller (ooops) but it got the actuall needle roller bearing casing out first. I wanted the holder out as well which is when it broke. I had to cut and drill out the holder which is now definately not reusable! Phospher bronze bush goes into production next then box back in hopefully all in time for Speed Trials. Then we shall see some GTD performance without a computer simulation in sight!

Malcolm

G

From memory, Paul and Roy both got into the low 12's and Roy Wing in Ray Christophers car also got into the high 12's. I don't have the results to hand to give definitive times. Sorry. The conditions were good weather wise but the wind was always a small head wind. Overall I thought that the times were generally poor but people were suffering the usual gear shift hiccups etc. Clearly I'm off the hook as my car never made it there, although I thought the times Wendy and I did in the Lotus were poor too.

Malcolm

Hi James,
I managed a 12.14 @ 126Mph and Roy 12.39 @ 125Mph.

Roy Wing in Ray Christophers Spyder 351 was the only other 40 into the 12's at 12.97/113Mph.

Hope to see you at the CLUB AGM this weekend.

regards

Paul Thompson

Ray's car always seems to perform well.. Is this due to the 351 or are there other 'secrets'??
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Julian West:
Ray's car always seems to perform well.. Is this due to the 351 or are there other 'secrets'??
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Freshly scrubbed Slicks and a lead right foot I suspect -
"oops, I can't believe I just said that!"

grin.gif
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

regards

Paul

Back