Guess whats new about this sacred of all documents?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>DM.has('shareLink', 'sociallinks', {'id': '2038965','eTitle': 'The+gender-free+British+passport%3A+UK+travellers+may+no+longer+have+to+decla','eUrl': 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2038965%2FBritish-passports-gender-free-spare-feelings-transgender-people.html','eShortUrl': 'http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FnYkPls','eDesc': 'Home+Office+Minister+Lynne+Featherstone+%28pictured%29+is+under+pressure+to+act+from+her+fellow+Lib+Dem+MPs+to+rip+up+Britain%27s+centuries-old+rules.'});</SCRIPT>

article-2038965-0A8C9D5C000005DC-881_233x355.jpg

Answers on the proverbial postcard before morning coffee today !

The fact that they give them to anyone these days isn't exactly up to date news David, so it can't be that....

How about the fact that I can now be listed as a woman on mine (should I wish, which I don't)?

Am I close?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Graham,
Well done. A chocolate grasshopper is in the post already. Actually it was real grasshopper and lept into our chocolate cake during a picnic yesterday so it will need cooking.
Indeed this unwarranted change to our passports is one more stupidity this government has embarked on. Is it any wonder they are now considered one of the weakest bunch of idiots ever to have been voted into power. I am about to apply for a new passport and in it I will deface page one (after all - it's my passport and I pay for it) and on that page I will write - "I was born as a male and have remained male and have all the masculine attributes until this day. I will probably stay that way until the day I die"
How crazy is it becoming......

Keith, Good attempt but please pay more attention or you might not be able to understand what I write.

Why do you want to be a woman Graham?
You haven't got a womb... Where's the foetus going to gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

:)

Tim.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Graham, I just checked it in the fridge and it was making a noise a bit like a chirping cricket. I'll send it with an airhole in the box just in case. It was so quick it jumped into the chocolate cake and kept dragging itself around in the Lindt white chocolate until it was completely coated. Any way - it still needs cooking inspite of the chocolate covering. I don't think it's a locust but I'm not an expert.

:eek:

Last edited:
Graham, I just checked it in the fridge and it was making a noise a bit like a chirping cricket. I'll send it with an airhole in the box just in case. It was so quick it jumped into the chocolate cake and kept dragging itself around in the Lindt white chocolate until it was completely coated. Any way - it still needs cooking inspite of the chocolate covering. I don't think it's a locust but I'm not an expert.

:eek:

It can't be a locust David, they are all in Whitehall at the moment :)

Why do you want to be a woman Graham?
You haven't got a womb... Where's the foetus going to gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

:)

Tim.

Hah, re-read my post, cos I dont!

Mind you, multiple orgasms and the ability to steal the joy from as many men as possible... It has it's upsides ;)

I will deface page one (after all - it's my passport and I pay for it)

David,

I am afraid they do not see it like that, it is illegal to deface it, because it is considered government property.

I changed my date of birth on my out of date passport as a joke, well I thought is was funny.

When I had to surrender it to get a new one I got an official letter from the authorities pointing out I could be prosecuted for such actions, (nothing came off it).

Last edited:

Keith

Chaps chaps chaps...

Perleeese if you are going to have a quiz please get your facts right. The gender issue is only a proposal by the Liberal Democrats, I do not believe it has a hells chance of coming into being...

However, my answer about your house David was more than accurate because this will be happening!

I therefore claim the chocolate grasshopper (cooked or uncooked, I care not) Send it NOW.

This is what the British Pissport will look like - pictures will vary.

_48875754_passportroyal.jpg

NOTICE MORTONS COUNTRY HOUSE ON THE INSIDE COVER

and..

_48875752_passportbiographicpage.jpg

Back