Hello, from Peru, i´m create a GT, help please.

Hola, buen dia, soy fernando de peru y estoy creando un GT 2005, necesito ayuda en algunas cosas por favor, si me pudieran ayudar seria de gran ayuda.

1. vende en EEUU, alguna carroceria ya lista para pintar en fibra de vidrio por favor y cuanto es su precio.
2. sobre el motor quiero comprar un ford 302 pero no se que caja ponerle, mi pregunta es si puedo poner la caja del mismo motor y adatarle algo para la traccion posterior.
3. ¿Puedo comprar un numero de vin oficnal a la ford para que sea un auto legal en todo el mundo?
4. Tienen algunos planos para compartir en la carroseria y chasis por favor.

Habla inglese?
nop nop disculpas, pero. But in the traduction:

-------------------------------------------
Hello, good morning, I am Fernando from Peru and I am creating a GT 2005, I need help with some things please, if you could help me it would be a great help.

1. sell in the US, any bodyshell already ready to paint in fiberglass please and what is its price.
2. About the engine I want to buy a Ford 302 but I don't know what box to put in it, my question is if I can put the box from the same engine and add something to it for the rear drive.
3. Can I buy an official VIN number from Ford to make it a legal car worldwide?
4. Do you have some plans to share on the bodywork and chassis please.

Hello Fernando,
lots of questions ;-) Fortunately many are answered here on the forum (look for ``scratch built" cars, there are multiple discussions on gear box choice, etc).
Ad 3: No, I don't think there is ANY car which is ``legal worldwide". Rather, you want to find out what Peru requires for individual registration of a passenger car. If you need a Ford chassis number for registration you might be allowed to transfer it from an existing Ford vehicle (check regulations in Peru) Good luck!

Hello Fernando,
lots of questions ;-) Fortunately many are answered here on the forum (look for ``scratch built" cars, there are multiple discussions on gear box choice, etc).
Ad 3: No, I don't think there is ANY car which is ``legal worldwide". Rather, you want to find out what Peru requires for individual registration of a passenger car. If you need a Ford chassis number for registration you might be allowed to transfer it from an existing Ford vehicle (check regulations in Peru) Good luck!
OK, thanks a lot. Regarding the box, I am in doubt which engine I will put in it, a 302 or a 351, what I want to know is if I can adapt any 6-speed manual transaxle gearbox. Because those engines are very powerful, I hope for your help.

Regarding the VIN number if I am about to use another Ford vehicle in my country. But my question is: Can I buy a new VIN number from Ford for my GT40 or, if applicable, homologate it?

Please search for "6-speed" on this forum and translate. I use a 5-speed ZFQ. Quaife also offers the bell housing for Ford and Chevy V8s. I run half shafts using up-rated Porsche 930 CV joints.

I'm certain Ford does not sell their VIN numbers to private builders, let alone ``homologate" such a car as one of their own :) !!! As said before, you need to find the regulations laid out by the government of the country where you want to street register the car. Do this before(!) you start or build a track car.

Best wishes!

Back