Hello, I am looking to find where I can find replacements for the AC and AC Recirculation switchs on a SPF GT40 MKII.

Leonard L

Supporter
Hello, I am looking to find where to get replacement AC and AC Recirculation switchs located within drivers door GT40 MKII. The AC Recirculation light stays on and is not activating the closing of the vent door on the system. Below is an image of the name and possible part # All relays, and connections are good. The switch does not have the same noticable click feel when depressed. It does however transfer a signal to the all relelated AC relays.
1000008044.jpg

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Well it seems one of my minions has sold the ones you want, I have the temp and blend switches. Sorry, I hadn't seen these in a couple of years so the hard drive didn't find the correct file!

But, hey, you need to bring that to the reunion! www.fordgtreunion.com
SPF AC switches.jpg

Leonard L

Supporter
Well, I have emailed [email protected] and see what she can come up with. Scotty at Olthoff's did say these switches do fail at times. I really appreciate your time with this and was great to see how effective the GT40 Forum is. Yes, I will have the car transported from Seattle area to the reunion as Dan Long wanted it there for the Downforce display. I will be looking forward to attending, love these cars and have a Tungsten 2006 GT that the #6 keeps company in the garage. The 06 is staying home though. I will continue the entertainment in sorting this one out and will look forward to further communication with you and seeing you in Pittsburgh.

Attachments

• 66-06 GT Photo.jpg
    66-06 GT Photo.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 32
Back