Hello

Well I just joined up here, not very interested in a GT40 ( :blank: ) but am looking more and more into a Superlite Nemesis. Member of a few car forums, mostly lurk unless it's something I own. I looked quite a bit into a Lotus Exige or Elise but found the aluminum frame and fiberglass clams to be a bit to fragile for my liking...then became interested in the Evora but the price is just too much for me now.

That was when I discovered the Nemesis. It definitely seems information the the SL-N is quite scarce, pictures even less so and I have some questions. Recently emailed Fran at RCR but they're on vacation at the moment. Don't know if this will remain a dream or if it will happen, just have to justify such a thing (as it really is just an expensive motorcycle and track toy, not saying it is an unfair price at all!) just that the closet track is probably about 8 hours from me. Definitely would be a VW 2.0 although I've never done a kit car build before so I don't even know how assembled/disassembled it comes. Kind of thinking about getting a block / transmission and just building it up until I could make a purchase. And I already assume I would finance at least some of it, but being a "kit car" that might not work or at least cause few headaches.

Although not recommended, it would be made street legal and probably see its fair share of street time in the summer. I used to auto-x and I would definitely participate in every one possible in my area as well as trailer it to Colorado and Wisconsin a couple times a year for track time, hopefully.

Anyways, that's all for now, I will creep back into the shadows and keep reading.

Those could both be possibilities. I am over on the west side of SD (another reason why I don't have a fun car yet, the car scene sucks!) but originially from WI, Road America has been a dream so I really want to do that eventually.

I just hope the Nemesis is still being produced after seeing the pause in production a few months ago.

Back