HELP-AIUTO: Very hard request for an unique alfa..in NZ

as many of u know, I make models for alfa romeo classic dpt.
Now we are looking to build the model of the ALfA G1 from 1923.

According to what we know here in Milano, they produced nearly 100 cars in the 20s but today seems the ONLY surviving one is in New Zealand.
Other sources says the car is in Argentina, owned by a too jealous owner that doesnt allow anybody neither to look at the cars he owns (and seems this owner has many many, but I dunno the name)

I dunno If this old alfa romeo is in NZ or argentina, but maybe some of u know something more.
here enclosed is the link to italian wikipedia of the car,where they say it is located in NZ.

Alfa Romeo G1 - Wikipedia

english:
Alfa Romeo G1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course no pictures at all of this car.
If u know something more, I really need your help, cause have to build the car from 0.

Thank u all guys!

Just had my reply from alfa management.
I paste here the text (and then will traslate..obviously, but I know u like italiano speech ..:))

Caro Paolo, grazie per le belle immagini, le uniche attuali esistenti sulla G1.
come ti dicevo, questa è la versione "corsa" che, peraltro, ha una carrozzeria u
n pò inventata, in particolare sulla parte anteriore di copertura del cruscotto.
L'altra esistente in Argentina è invece una torpedo, versione mai fotografata e
della quale non esistono nemmeno foto storiche né disegni.
Ti allego le foto storiche della G1 e, successivamente, ti forniro sia la base d
i partenza che le istruzioni per la modifica. Sarà un lavoro massacrante, ma son
o certo che la tua capacità artistica e modellistica creerà un modello bellissim
o unico al mondo!

In other words they says the car showed in pabble beach and in NZ is the torpedo race version of it, and NOT the (now many will kill me..) "original" street version of it.
They know the car, it has the dashboard and the engine cover done by phantasy, the real unique one known by alfa romeo is the argentinian one, and nobody can have access to it,excluding the close friends to the owner.

Car collectors can be real nut people ;) and unfortunately not all are as the british or american ones happy to show it to enthusiasts :(

and here enclosed the real original appearence of the car before the fantasy refurbishment

Attachments

• G1_4.jpg
    G1_4.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 149
  • G1_5.jpg
    G1_5.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 139
Back