Here's how the democRATS won.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
As a third party(country?) observer it looks to the rest of the world that the democrats won because they got more support from the american people. Never seen such a bunch of whining from the so called losers. The people who voted didnt lose, the process worked as it should and the candidate lost or the candidate won. Get behind your government and move on.

For a 3rd party observer from so far away, you have just posted the most astute comment I've seen yet.

We're a democratic society, that doesn't mean Democrat vs Republican, it means a country where the majority vote rules. It looks to me like B.O. won not only the outdated Electoral College vote (which has elected a POTUS who did not win the popular vote), but he also won the popular vote (which is a much more "democratic" way to determine an election).

What this means is that more VOTERS took the side of the incumbent rather than the challenger. Why is a matter of discussion in another thread, but the fact that it IS reflects that the majority of voters in our society do not buy into the conservative agenda.

As you say, egoman, time to buy some lumber, build a bridge and get over it. It's still the greatest country to ever grace the face of this earth and we'll survive until the conservatives have another shot at POTUS (geez, that didn't sound very good :stunned:, did it???).

It's a bitter pill for the radical right to swallow, I know, because they feel so strongly that they were right, but for the majority of the voters in our country, they weren't. It a simple concept, no hanging chads, no voter fraud, no stealing or buying the vote, just plain and simple--more people wanted it to be the way it was for the last 4 years than wanted it to be the way the conservatives wanted it to be for the next 4.

Congrats to someone who is "....clear on the concept"!!! :2thumbsup:

Doug

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
The consevatives are angry because Fox told them they would not just win, but win big.

Fox missled the sheep, who would think! This moron reads the polls that were exactly right and then tells us that they are wrong! Delusional!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0IMOIgfj0"]1:55
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
[/ame]

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
THIS IS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

What I love is this clip from Fox on John Stewart. Karl Rove explaining why they will win Ohio. The Fox Lady finally tells the truth about Fox entertainment.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lJ3tfQFpc"]0:19
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lJ3tfQFpc"]Math you do as a republican[/ame]

by terminsane•6 days ago•27,890 views

Fox abandons ship and calls rove out on his bullshit

Last edited:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Geez, Jim.....hard to believe Fox News(??) Network could be wrong about something......NOT!!!!!

Cheers!

Doug

Back