hi all

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Steve

You are only up the road from us so if you would like to arrange a visit just give me a call on 01562 820372.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Steve, do you know what kit you are going to build yet?
I'm in the same boat as you and will hopefully be ordering my SouthernGT around December for a spring build.

Next year will be a very exciting one :grinf:

hi

hi paul, exciting stuff indeed, i will prob go for the tornado being that much closer to me, although i like southerns chassis which by the looks of the pic uses the rollover bar as an integral part of the chassis. Have you visited them yet?

Re: hi

hi paul, exciting stuff indeed, i will prob go for the tornado being that much closer to me, although i like southerns chassis which by the looks of the pic uses the rollover bar as an integral part of the chassis. Have you visited them yet?

Hi

Yes been over a couple of times now, I only live 30 mins away so nice and
local to me:thumbsup:

The rear cage is part of the chassis but the front is optional I beleive. The quality of the SGT chassis and components are superb and Mick and his team certainly know their stuff so I would highly recommend popping down to have a look before you make your decision, but saying that I have not been up to Tornado:laugh: but I have had a poke around one or two now.

Roll on 2013......

Paul

Re: hi

Hi

Yes been over a couple of times now, I only live 30 mins away so nice and
local to me:thumbsup:

The rear cage is part of the chassis but the front is optional I beleive. The quality of the SGT chassis and components are superb and Mick and his team certainly know their stuff so I would highly recommend popping down to have a look before you make your decision, but saying that I have not been up to Tornado:laugh: but I have had a poke around one or two now.

Roll on 2013......

Paul
I will certainly check them out as well, hope to see some 40's next weekend at donnington, chris cole said he is taking his, should be a good weekend.

hi paul,
must say ive been made very welcome by you guys, hope you feel the same way once i start my build and am plauging you with questions. :laugh:

Back