Howdy from Austin, Texas

I have always been interested in GT40's and such stuff. I am sort of a hard core hot rodder and have been building them since high school days(early 60's)....even have a 32 5w with a FE 427....ground up car twice(over 300K miles on it).....as well as mess with ol Flathead powered cars(32 3w and a blown fuel FED)....so interesting cars are part of my makeup.

I have learned a lot from this site as to the differences between manufacturers(learning daily), and I appreciate all the time that folks have dedicated to this site, so people like me can learn more.... I am also a member of the HAMB board, dedicated to traditional hot rods, and share the same good feelings about that group(just completely different types of hot rods, as here)

Sooo, after being a welder/shop owner all my life...my situation has evolved to let me afford the dream GT40. I am presently looking for a finished out GT40....and of course have checked out the for sale cars on here.....any other thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Skot Ingram

Is this the same Skot Ingram that used to buy hot rod parts from me at Hill Country Performance?
John Dewey

Glenn B.

Lifetime Supporter
Skot,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry we couldn't meet up last weekend to show you my car. If the weather is permitting, I will have it at the Cars and Coffee at the Oasis on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Maybe we can catch up there.

Best,

Glenn

Skot,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry we couldn't meet up last weekend to show you my car. If the weather is permitting, I will have it at the Cars and Coffee at the Oasis on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Maybe we can catch up there.

Best,

Glenn

Glenn,
I'm going to have to catch up with ya another time, dang it....commitments with other hobbies.....see ya soon
Skot

Back