I ask for your help....

Dave,

just in case you´d like to get some support from ze German Ministry of English Planning law:

- R U sure the objection will be subject to any further consideration by the Wycombe Distric
Council if the complainant doesn´t state anything as to why he´s affected?

- Is the submission by email the correct formal way?
If not, the objection might be dismissed by the wink of an eye.

Please instruct...

Marcus

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Unter Englisch Planungsrecht, E-Mail ist gut und akzeptabel.
Weitere einwände sind die Namen des Spiels zu gefallen.
Sowohl Sie als auch Susanne bitte.
Danke.

David, if you don't mind me suggesting, you probably need a solicitor.... Someone who can call upon the courts to expose the improper process, and actually stop the process. Letter writing by private citizens is notoriously ineffective where those running the process have little respect for the process and homeowner's rights.

I don't mean to be negative, that's just been my experience.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
It's all part of a strategy. We are meeting with the Attorney General next week to seek a ruling about improper practises withing the local council.
The number of objections do really count here in the UK
hence my request.
I too am involved in objections in the Aberdeen area with respect to planning applications for wind turbines. People cannot sell their houses because of these speculative applications which, in any case, have become the latest industry to become tainted with ridiculous claims about their efficiency. For people trying to sell it's like having a leper colony in the field next door.

Back