I just thought.....

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Best wishes for a speedy recovery David, busted sternum and torn rotator cuffs??? What happened did you take a tumble off your wallet?
Once again best wishes for the op, hope you have a great outcome. I'm glad the surgeon is a looker, if you had an ugly bloke no matter how talented, we would hear the whinges down under.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you one and all.
I went in one direction to collect some things and logs and in the mean time, one of the labourers put or extended a chair across my path back. I fell on to my chest with
equipment and logs still clutched in front of me. It took me about 20 minutes to get up again as my shoulders fere f----d. My wallet was uninjured - ha ha.

Steve

Supporter
Thanks Jack and Terry. please - no more but thanks guys.

David, I specialize in rotator cuff repairs...arthroscopically......I'd be happy to fix you up anytime:thumbsup::chug:

Seriously, hope things go well. Take care and try not to hit on your Doctor.

Wishing you all the best David for a complete recovery. It sounds as if you are going in for a major overhaul so very good luck with it all. The Paddock won't be the same without you so I, along with many others I am sure, hope that you will keep posting while you are convalescing and for the future.

Chris

Back