Instead of........

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Hi,
No decisions as yet as approximately 20+ jackets do not really add up to an 'economy of scale' purchase. Around 50 would however. Any thoughts guys?
Dave M

I would certainly be very interested count me in; I agree that it should be a lightweight jacket maybe like the Le Mans style.

Chris.

D

DavidTC

David
Any thoughts on designas yet?.With a Motoring family might need 3, which helps get to your target of 50.
Regards
David

I am sure putting them on ebay may end up with 10 a 15 pcs (but I agree at risk).
Maybe another 2 for some GT40iers in Belgium...

Rgds
Fred

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Ian, Will yiou be at Fairmile tomorrow ?
I'll bring my Fb Bentley jacket that I wear and see if it fits....
From previous experience I know that XL in the USA is invariably XXL here in Europe so I guess all the various sizes are not necessarily the same worldwide.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
My colleague says what does the Fb stand for - I thought the second word was 'big' but he thinks it is something else. The B word? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Keith

[ QUOTE ]
My colleague says what does the Fb stand for - I thought the second word was 'big' but he thinks it is something else. The B word? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, as Austin Powers might have said (in fact DID say) "This looks like the handiwork of Fat Bastard"

Terminology now residing in sizeology folklore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Actually, I reckon FB size is probably XXL but don't quote me. Anybody with a chest measuring above 46" I either call "Sir" or "Fat Bastard" depending on their demeanour.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Insufficient 'take up' to make it viable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dead_horse.gif
Maybe I'll try it again after the season is finished. Thank you for those that said they would.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I'd buy one. It would be cool if we could get it in leather.

YD,E./PNB

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you Doug.
My 'window of opprtunity' to do this has vanished for the summer though I would hope to resurrect it once the season has finished.
Dave M

Back