Introduction

Hello from Edmonton, Alberta -Canada! My name is Dean , people call me deaner. I have been building bikes and cars for over 25 years. My dad was a huge car nut and helped out at a young age building our 56 chevy nomad, ended up being our daily driver. From there just kept building and reading car craft, hot rod any magazine i could. Learned to build cars and motors and our garage was the "place to get your car done". Growing up poor I did a lot of drawing and designed cars and concept vehicles, which then turned into a business. The cars I built , the owners wanted a drawing of their car. Later I went into bikes and started building. To date I have built 26 bikes, customs, british, old hardtails and new customs. I have had the pleasure of being involved and building 44 cars , trucks. Love going to SEMA and the culture has been in my blood. My son (13) races Junior dragsters. He (my son) now wants to build a car with me. Like my youth I find this exciting and great fun passing onto the new generation. We are interested in a Ford gt40Mk1. As most canadians we run into problems with TC. I like to hear options and getting these over the boarder. Always a work in progress, this one just comes with a few hurdles. Thank you.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com Deaner! :thumbsup:

Sometimes its easier to just buy something already on your side of the border. There are a few mfgrs that have representation in Canada. They can be found here..

Back