Irish Nomads

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Most / all have Irish accents. But on BBC the "Pikies"as they are known said they all have British passports. Because of this they are all scroungers and taking handouts from the British government (doll) all utilise the free health service.

Also they are "travellers" so why are they not "travelling" - they have made permanent homes on "greenbelt" land ( you are not allowed to build on any greenbelt land)

In all the situation is a mess. Evict them and the doo goders claim race card, prejudice etc. Let them stay and they have flouted all the laws of the land building on land no planning permission etc.

Should have been evicted ten years ago before any building took place

Ian

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Modern day "Gypsies" (I always thought Gypies supported their lifestyles by petty thievery, but then these new people living off the public dole could easily be perceived as stealing from the general population)?

Cheers, Doug!

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Someone please contact RG Farben and get a shipment of Zyklon B here !
Build a 'Shower Block'.
Yea i know what you're thinking, " You can't say that, it's 2011" !!, but you can't agree publicly with what i'm saying. Well i'm saying what most think,Feck pleasanteries....These 'peasants', for they are not, should have any 'claims' to UK citizenship revoked. How the hell can southern irish citizens get a UK passport. I can't get a southern irish passport !!!

Now lets look at one fact only. Why do the house dwelling public surrounding this illegal encampment want them out?
Building on green belt land, you ask ? No way.
Wrong colour of flowers ?
Unsightly buildings? No way.
Pure and simple, Police figures show an upsurge of local petty crime since the encampment grew bigger....... by 340%.
Chances are the local inhabitants didn't suddenly have 3.4 times the number of children overnight....
Need i say more.
Bulldoze the whole f'ing site, legal or not.....
Put them on a ferry back to southern ireland.
Spongers and thiefs...

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Just for the record. people of this ilk, i.e. " Irish Gypsies " were recently arrested on a similair site, in bedfordshire, for " enslaving " , as in holding captive and making them work for no money, some 20 to 30 men !!!
Police said they were held in inhumane conditions, barely clothed, covered in excretia, given little food or water and regularly threatened and dealt physical abuse.
Lets hope they are all jailed and UK inmates get their hands on them.
Then their arseholes, if there is any justice, will go from "o" to "0",
Justice !!!

Keith

In Ireland (Eire), they are "Tinkers" and not wanted there either so are dumped on us. They are not part of the "system" in the UK, only in as much as the minimum status to collect benefits from the State.

They are prolific thieves and operate scams targeting vulnerable people such as the elderley and disabled, i.e. tarmac, roofing, general building, landscaping. Fly tipping is a speciality (illegal waste dumping). Their sites are usually "no-go" areas for Police and they generally don't pay any tax on their (often criminal) earnings nor do they pay any kind of contribution to the State, yet they often drive new pick-ups, Mercs & BMW's.

Apart from that, I would say that they are upright honest citizens and are very welcome here...

The trouble is that the PC brigade have wrung their hands for so long and vascillated on the issue that they have had time to built houses and lives in the local area.

Why can't we deport them? I dunno...

What I do know is that if I buy a few acres of paddock land and build some permanent dwellings on them, then the local council will tear them down before you can say "caravan" and I wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Why? because I broke the law in the first place.

We can't allow the PC brigade to muddy the waters here. They have broken the law, and as such they should lose the right to the homes they have built by illegal means.

As an aside, the head of the Tinker Army (AKA the Gypsy council) was on Radio 5 last week talking about how the "travellers" still like to travel, to which the host of the show said "So, if they have their children at local schools, do they travel during holidays? (with a voice dripping in sarcasm)"

Yes, that's right folks, they travel.....for their holidays.

So, that makes me a Tinker too......

Keith

Andy,
no comment except that you have insulted peasants, may Englishmen here, maybe yourself included, will have peasantry in their ancestry, a poor and downtrodden but honourable estate so I would like to pull you up on usage of the word:) Peasant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dave

I resemble that remark!

As a matter of interest, and so as to put this thread on a footing that our American friends could appreciate, I note from the text that Peasants were considered to be 'Conservative' :)

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
I resemble that remark!

As a matter of interest, and so as to put this thread on a footing that our American friends could appreciate, I note from the text that Peasants were considered to be 'Conservative'

Now you've done it Keith, I can already see the shite winging it's way across the Atlantic as we type by our fan here.:)

Dave

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Ron,
There are only about twenty thousand Irish Travellers in the UK.
You will probably know that you have also about three thousand of them on your own doorstep in Murphy Village. SC.
The travelling folk there are reputed to live in VERY BIG mansions for half of the year and travel the rest of the time to other states for the winter.

Last edited:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Dave,

Apologies for misuse of the term "peasant".
You are correct of course, many peasants in my family tree.

Keith,

You're very naughty.......stirring up our cousins over the pond.
:thumbsup:

Keith

Dave,

Apologies for misuse of the term "peasant".
You are correct of course, many peasants in my family tree.

Keith,

You're very naughty.......stirring up our cousins over the pond.
:thumbsup:

Pheasant Pluckers too, I am quite sure....:laugh:

As for stirring up the 'Cousins', I am not and never have had anything against Mexicans...:veryangry:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Pheasant Pluckers too, I am quite sure....

I'm not a pheasant plucker
I'm a pheasant plucker's son
and I'm only plucking pheasants,
'til the plucking season's done!

say it quick

Dave

Back