Is 1500+ HP enough in an SLC?

Just looked at the pics from Katech....there is going to be massive amounts of heat coming off the rads/exchangers on front of that car. Hope there is some good insulation and sealing planned on the front of the cab.

Awesome build

Actually the IC system works incredibly well....intake temps were really stable and that was after some pretty long and spirited tuning on he dyno...
No base cal for a build like this so we had to obviously start from scratch.
We have another TT build coming to an end too....similar components but different packaging on this one though

Looks like water/air intercooler next to shortened fuel tank, front side h/e for the intercooler circuit, stock rad placement, and h/e water tank behind radiator. Very cool. Curious of how the exhaust was going to finish out. I plan to go through decklid also, but abit further back. Cause flames out the top is good.

So did Fran and crew build the whole car? This is what I want to do so bad but I just don't have the time to turn the wrenches

Those wheels DO look pretty sweet. Anyone know if those are the standard size/width/offset? The concavity looks more aggressive than I remember seeing on SLCs.

Back