I've always loved Great Britain!

Hmmm. I edited my first post and thought, Nah. No one will get it. So came up with something else. Very interesting that you noticed! Tip Top Job Sir I salute you. :)

From that article:

The loan is repaid over a period of up to 25 years through higher bills. The idea is that bills will fall once the loan has been paid off because the houses need less energy.

The repayment of this 'loan' is not added into the loan recipent's energy bill, so that they pay the money back over time. OH NO! It is cumulatively added onto everyone's energy bills. That's right folk. Those that are not receiveing any benefit, will again be paying for someone elses gain!

I thought Communism had been discovered to be utter rubbish by the Soviets? Even the Chinese have realised that Communism sucks balls.

I remember watching with jubilation when the Iron Curtain was brought down. How naive I was, to have interpretted that event as the end of Comunism and better days ahead for the poor folk of Eastern Europe.

Sadly I was wrong. It must have been the most fiendish of plans all along??? Have we all been suckered into defeat without knowing? Was it all just a massive smoke screen of the comunist party? Is it too late to turn back the clock and rebuild the f**king wall?

ROLLOX

Back