Jeremy " Cor Blimey "

Charlie Farley

Supporter
I have no words in my dictionary for this fool.
Leader of the official opposition.
On face value, based on the BBC reporting,
this ..... He is more stupid than me ...( in that context, it's funny. )

Jeremy Corbyn criticised by Labour MPs over shoot-to-kill - BBC News

Perhaps armed police officers should first enquire about
a terrorist's welfare requirements that are not already being
met....before double tap slotting them.

Just unbelievable.

This is Hollywood it's so surreal. You couldn't make this shit up..
Pardon my French.
Where the fuck has this half baked delusional ARSEHOLE been all his life ?
Should have stayed in his coma and done us all a favour.
I listened to the full interview. my conclusion did not change.
Can I have a salary of US $ 160.000 and talk shit please...

Last edited:
Jeremy Corbin is fantastic. Guarantees no opposition to sensible Government for quite some time. So obvious, it could only be by design!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
We have more than a few politicians over here who spout the same kind of gibberish.

Mr. Corbyn obviously isn't of the view that, in any self-defense situation, THEE thing that applies above all else is the old adage "It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6." (IOW, worry about 'the law' later.) That unwritten law applies to e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y IMHO...civilian, LEO or you-name-it.

It has to be remembered that 'bad guys' have no 'legal check list' to which they must adhere...and they'd have have no compunction to follow it even if one existed.

What was it Patton said regarding winning a war? “No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” He cited no specific 'rules' governing how that was to be brought about. (And make no mistake; we are at war.)

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
At war with whom? You can't declare war against a religion!

I say that b/c it has long been my assertion that we SHOULD follow our already existing process to declare war against any and ALL governments that support the Jihadists. War is an all-out onslaught against a country, as the U.S. proved at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. IMHO only that level of force will convince the governments who support terrorists that their choice will lead to the destruction of their country and cause them to change their practices.

That will take a worldwide coalition, though...and REQUIRES a formal declaration of war, IMHO.

Cheers!

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
At war with whom? You can't declare war against a religion!

The historical definition of "war" as we've always known it no longer applies. Terrorists wear no uniforms 99% of the time and are fighting under the flag of NO country.

But, when bombs, guns, mortars, and whatever other munitions are going off between two sides and people are being killed by same - it's war. You can define it any way you wish, Doug..."peace action", "police action", "workplace violence", "overseas contingency operations", "man-caused disasters", w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r - but, it's war as we now know it in the 21st Century.

THAT's reality...

Keith

Yes I'm sorry Doug, Larry is right. You cannot "declare war" in this situation. On whom exactly? I have always argued that DAESH should be allowed to have their Caliphate and then be contained within their borders. Then, it might be possible.

In any event, a 'declaration of war' is a very outmoded concept in our times.

Remember this classic line from Bridge on the River Kwai...

Colonel Saito to Colonel Nicholson:

"Do not speak to me of rules. This is war! This is not a game of cricket!"

The Japanese view of "rules" probably in the end helped make it a little easier for us to drop two finishing bombs on them.

Keith

The Japanese view of "rules" probably in the end helped make it a little easier for us to drop two finishing bombs on them.

Exactly my point... They have set the parameters and they (DAESH) can hardly expect much mercy although I am sure we will find a way to be kind...

Keith

I am really trying to appreciate this guy, after all, the idea of democracy is to have opposing viewpoints debated for the public to decide who might be the most suitable candidate to enhance their lives, but in less than 24 hours, Corbyn, who might have been seen as a breath of fresh air in staid British politics despite his quite obvious left leanings (I have a soft spot for lefty intellectuals like Tony Benn and Michael Foot for example), came up with the most abrupt U turn seen in British politics in the last decade..

Jeremy Corbyn accepts shoot-to-kill policy after Labour MPs savage his opposition - Telegraph

It's just not working out...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
We have the same dipshits here, the leader of the Green Party Sarah Hanson Young commonly known as SHY is of the Sam ilk. Always sprouting touchy feely handwringing crap, to the extent that SHY has become an acronym for someone sprouting bullshiite.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Keith.....

My God... ( Sorry you are the Mod ) you agree with me :shy:
Reading your postings we agree on more than that.
I would be pleased to have a credible opposition and more
interesting would be even more than the stupid two horsed race.
I too was interested ...suddenly he came out of nowhere,
so to speak. Spoke with a different vision for us :thumbsup:
Then just ...wtf....bollocks about no nuclear deterrent. etc.
There was a time when I was younger when I didn't understand
the phrase " ehh's on a different planet ! "

Pete,

Use of the word ' dipshit ', haven't heard that used for ages.
Hearty chuckle here.
Thanks.

Keith

And what a nasty little man Ken Livingstone has turned out to be - not that we didn't already know that. His appointment as the joint chair of Labour's Defence Review just simply beggars belief...

JC has lost the plot for sure...

Back