July Historics, Pacific Raceway info if anyone wants to attend. short notice

Salina Bailey

Supporter
We plan on going on July 3rd, Saturday. We will be calling the contact tomorrow to find out if we can park the 40 and a vintage lancia in the car corral. would really like to meet up and have some others park with us if they will have room. not sure if you have to be an official club or not. be fun to participate in the parade lap etc etc. this is very short notice, need to have registration in by thursday (we just got this info). anyone that expressed interest in the other thread, if you still want to make it a day we will find out about room for a couple of us. email me or post here, painted @ wildblue.net or if you would just prefer to contact the car corral guy yourself here is his contact info.
Bill Hardrath
PNWH Car Corral
22656 24th Ave S
Des Moines, WA 98198
[email protected]
206-420-9996 (cell)

Those displaying their cars in the corral on Saturday or Sunday may participate in parade laps on the Pacific Raceways track during the lunch break and an informal judging for the “best” cars in various age groups. There are no formal car corral activities on Friday but the area is open to those purchasing car corral passes for the weekend or Friday. Tickets for the car coral (admits car and driver) are $30 for one day or $50 for the weekend. This reflects an additional $5 parking fee that SOVREN Guild will be charging this year. Ticket prices for passengers are the same as last year with one-day tickets at $25 and weekend tickets at $40. Tickets for children 7 to 16 are $5 per day. There is a 20-car limit for each club and we have approached the 250 car limit the past few years for the Saturday corral. There has been early interest in this year’s car corral so the Saturday corral may be full before the registration deadline. Make your arrangements early.

Salina Bailey

Supporter
Tom did you get any reply from the contact person? I havent ever heard back from him. the Pantera club guys told us we could go with them (Brad is a member) we can park along with the them or the other "orphans" lol. I will try and look for the other GT40's and maybe we can get parked together with the Panteras.

Back